Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafareino on 08/27/2014

Pros: Works, not sure if it is that precise (my days of dissembling and hard tuning are gone), but it seems pretty accurate. Cons: Short test end cable, but you should expect some compromise when you buy a portable meter; so it isn't a con itself, only an advice. Suggestion: It could be a lot better if it had some kind of fixing band or other handle ... Read more

Impression:workable,Good instrument;

0 0
  • posted byDemostenes2000 on 08/24/2014

Buen equipo, las puntas de medida un poco debiles, pero vale para lo que se necesita. Read more

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0
  • posted byPietKn on 07/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: can't be easier to use and store. Cover-design excellent: protects instrument when stored and folds complete behind unit when in use. Accurate and unbeatable price. Offers all common measurements for home use. Cons: none considering the format! Longer leads would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkrupp on 09/11/2013

Very good multimeter to carry on a car toolbox. Cheap Easy to use, because is autorange The case is closed, so don't gets dirty or scratches when not in use. Nice soft finish on the display, looks like a looking glass. The lids are a little short. Not realy a con. They need to be short to fit inside the case with the multimeter. to become perfect, just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflyboy284 on 08/18/2013

Uses easy to find cheap AAA batteries. I like that the test leads are stored inside, and the cover closes easily to keep the leads in and protect the device. The cover can be flipped all the way back. It seems to test accurately. The cover doesn't work to prop up the device like the pictures seem to indicate. I got this because I wanted a small multimeter ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySiriuSbg on 07/31/2013

Compact and easy to use. The material quality is really good. Im owning this product over a year now with no problems. The original battery is still in perfect condition thanks to the auto off function. The probes are not making good contact sometimes. I used sandpaper to clean them. The autorange is slow in some conditions but you can go to manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Came as advertised, low-budget, simple to operate, craftsmanship and materials are perfect for the price, works flawlessly for what it's built to do. Another remarkable economical product from DX, would most likely purchase another soon. Came as advertised, low-budget, simple to operate, craftsmanship and materials are perfect for the price, works flawlessly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarrato on 07/27/2013

Small real pocket size with test leads and protected by cover With all most used functions Auto power off to save batteries AAA batteries allows you to use rechargeable batteries Casing lets you use it standing as in picture It has a common fuse Test leads seem fragile Thin cable for leads, must take care The fuse is soldered Remember to have a screwdriver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacquelinechoo on 05/29/2013

cheap well built for price compact automatically finds an appropriate range Has a handy range cheat sheet placed in the top lid when you flip it open. Makes "overloaded" beeping noise when trying to measure current from a 1.5V AA NiMH Battery. It can measure that battery's voltage though. Summarised Specs for potential buyers from the cheat ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykelvinang on 04/29/2013

Auto-range setting removes the need for multiple settings if testing different products one after another. The built-in storage area for the probes are very useful as you won't misplace the probes! The wirings for the probes seems flimsy, I would have to try to be careful not to break the wire when removing and storing the probes. The wiring is also ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections