Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguizanf on 11/17/2014

Good material quality, easy to use. I can check the Measures and confirm the Ranges and the Calibration is perfect ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ótimo material e acabamento, muito facil de usar. Eu pude conferir as mediç... Read more

Impression:Perfect product;

0 0 0

• posted byahorras on 05/20/2014

It's small and very simple to use. The wheel let you choose the operating mode and the "hold" button keeps the information on the screen as long as you need. Good wired connection that allows to use another kind of wires (other than the ones that come with the product). Excellent price and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajero on 04/22/2014

When i receave i wanted to test it immediately. I begin with ohmeter function. Screen is big and very easy to read. I tested also voltage meter with the two connectors of quite good quality. Contact was not really good (because of me) but with the hold touch it was very easy to lock the screen and quietly ... Read more

Tested with soldering apparel

0 0 0

• posted bymvrasseli on 12/26/2013

It works well for its price. I have no problem, it seems to be very durable instrument and all functions are usable. It is very light and ease of use. Good if you want to use for predial simple maintenace. It's not a precision instrument, keep it in mind. It could have a INRUSH function, that allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariojunior on 10/02/2013

One of the best products I've ever bought in DealXtreme! I really did not expect the product to be good because I paid very little for it! Comes with batteries included and scales work very well. The audible alert is also very useful. Um dos melhores produtos que eu ja comprei no DealXtreme! Realmente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShoggyD on 09/10/2013

Compared to any other clamp multimeter I have seen this is an excellent price. It's easy to use and the instruction manual is even in English! Nice flexible wires on the probes too. The points on the probes are not particularly sharp, you wont be poking through cable sheathing. Its a cheap clamp multimeter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byletutruongan on 07/23/2013

+ Very solid building + Clear LCD display + Simple to use + User manual in English + Convenience with the 2 AAA supplied, device could be put into working right away when it arrived. + Lack of DC current measurement + The user manual is a little difference than the actual device: no background light,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaureanoarcanio on 04/10/2013

Great built quality, strong materials. It does have batteries included so you can use it out of the box. I found it really good and easy to use. It's also a small tool so you can easily transport it. Wires aro not so good quality, instructions are really basic you need general electric knowledge to understand ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

Good build quality, easy to use, accuracy is reasonable, large display with large digits, easy to read. It is a little smaller than it appears in the photo, practically the size of the hand. Presents a bit of bad-contact plugs in the probes, but nothing to panic. The do not always close completely, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydunkiper on 03/13/2013

- It's a great tool to check the Amperage of an AC circuit. It's the main usage. - With its 3 range of amperage you can do it with small amperage circuits to the big ones, until 400A - Also useful for mesuring voltage and resistance - It's poor quality made. plastic. - the clamp it's not so wide so it'... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections