Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahorras on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's small and very simple to use. The wheel let you choose the operating mode and the "hold" button keeps the information on the screen as long as you need. Good wired connection that allows to use another kind of wires (other than the ones that com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajero on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When i receave i wanted to test it immediately. I begin with ohmeter function. Screen is big and very easy to read. I tested also voltage meter with the two connectors of quite good quality. Contact was not really good (because of me) but with the hold touch it was very... Read more

Tested with soldering apparel
    0 0
  • posted bymvrasseli on 12/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well for its price. I have no problem, it seems to be very durable instrument and all functions are usable. It is very light and ease of use. Good if you want to use for predial simple maintenace. Cons:It's not a precision instrument, keep it in mind.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariojunior on 10/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:One of the best products I've ever bought in DealXtreme! I really did not expect the product to be good because I paid very little for it! Comes with batteries included and scales work very well. The audible alert is also very useful. Um dos melhores produtos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShoggyD on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compared to any other clamp multimeter I have seen this is an excellent price. It's easy to use and the instruction manual is even in English! Nice flexible wires on the probes too. Cons:The points on the probes are not particularly sharp, you wont be poking through cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byletutruongan on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ Very solid building + Clear LCD display + Simple to use + User manual in English + Convenience with the 2 AAA supplied, device could be put into working right away when it arrived. Cons:+ Lack of DC current measurement + The user manual is a little difference than the a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaureanoarcanio on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great built quality, strong materials. It does have batteries included so you can use it out of the box. I found it really good and easy to use. It's also a small tool so you can easily transport it. Cons:Wires aro not so good quality, instructions are really... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, easy to use, accuracy is reasonable, large display with large digits, easy to read. Cons:It is a little smaller than it appears in the photo, practically the size of the hand. Presents a bit of bad-contact plugs in the probes, but nothing t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunkiper on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a great tool to check the Amperage of an AC circuit. It's the main usage. - With its 3 range of amperage you can do it with small amperage circuits to the big ones, until 400A - Also useful for mesuring voltage and resistance Cons:- It's poor quality made. plasti... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfindlaypc on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very simple meter, and can measure current with either the included probes or with the attached clamp. It appears to be sufficiently accurate for my purposes. Cons:Does feel cheap, but then just about all handheld digital meters feel cheap (including Fluke and Wa... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections