Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycib3k on 09/22/2014

This is a copy of a Japanese Sanwa multimeter. It's a pretty good copy, though. It's well made and seems accurate. The only problem is that after I placed the batteries inside, it didn't close properly anymore. It has some plastic pins inside that should keep the batteries secure, but unfortunately they'... Read more

Impression:pretty good;

0 0 0

• posted byiniminimi on 09/13/2012

It's big, so the screen is easy to read. The multimeter fits easily in your hand and won't fall out, unless you're clumsy. The cables are long enough to work comfortable. The multimeter is very light and doesn't seem to very sturdy. I hope I don't drop the meter, because I think that it will not survive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrugvlad on 05/20/2011

This analog multimeter is very usefull to me, you will need a analog multimeter for testing, even though you have a digital one. Something are best measured with analog multimeter just like this one. Very accurate, on my 220V otlet it shows around 225-220 V. -multimeter test leads feel very very cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergi19 on 11/29/2010

-Resistant materials. -The calibration is very accurate. -Very easy to use, quick response. -Nice classic and analog design. -Step by step instructions in English -Although the materials are good and strong, when you have not put the batteries inside, the light weight of the unit can make it look a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWipeOut221 on 06/27/2009

-It's really cheap. -The manual actually very clear. -There are a lot of different functions on it so you can measure a lot of things -Works pretty straight forward -You can calibrate it and zero it out. -It feels a little cheap -There is no good box where you can keep it in, I made one myself out of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRoland83 on 03/08/2009

Very cheap, and easy to use. Enough types of measurements possible for a beginner in electronics, or for simple things like battery testing. Doesn't need batteries as long as you don't measure resistance. Build quality is quite good, it is cheap plastic but you don't see that immediately. The description ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrealthk on 10/03/2008

Great little device that reminds me my early days with electronics, when I had only analogue multimeter :-) As it doesn't need battery at all (well it does for resistance testing - but I'd reccommend a digital one for that anyway), you can leave it on all the time! Some kind of measurements (like of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrills on 05/01/2008

Ranges all the way down to 0.25v and up to 1000v & current from 0.1mA to 250mA, making it great for testing everything from batteries and ICs to coils. Quite accurate. Testing a few fresh batteries and known resistors produced readings that were spot-on. Analog gives a better feel for changes in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections