DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional 7-Piece Pocket Toolkit Knife with Mini Flashlight (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvarva on 11/30/2012

price, functionality tight opens loved the knife. There is a screw driver, a corkscrew and a flashlight. What I want. Flashlight works well. Good quality. tight little open. but I think that over time, this will be fixed In my city, the price of such a knife over 2 times. I am very pleased with the purchase. Would recommend. / ochen' ponravilsya etot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvarva on 11/30/2012

????, ????????????????/price, functionality ???? ???????????/tight opens ???????? ???? ????? ? ??????? ????. ???????? ?????????? ????: ??????? ?????????? ????, ???????, ???????? ? ????????. ?????? ???? ????? ?????????????? ???? ???????????. ?? ??? ???????? ????????. ??????? ?????? ??????????, ????? ??????????, ? ???????, ???????? ???????? ? ?????? ?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainwashed on 02/01/2010

It's a swiss-army knife knock-off. It does everything as you would expect it to do. I have this puppy in my glove compartment and use it at fishing trips and general use. It came presharpened and it's much sharper than the cheaper ones I've had before. Quality seems to be better than other ones I've had too. Kind of hard to open on some of the utilities ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/07/2008

Not bad build quality Some useful tools Aesthetically pleasing Torch is reasonable Not sure how long it would last with very demanding and frequent use As a certified Swiss, I have strong opinions about multifunction knives. After all, we invented and perfected them, so our National service boys would always be able to get stones out of horses hooves,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffmartis on 04/12/2008

This very attractive multi use pocket knife has many handy little gadgets, great for the kitchen drawer, carrying in your pocket, or to keep in the glove box of the car. The many tools it replaces would take up a great deal more space so it really helps to organize things. The screwdrivers, although ok for very occasional use, are of softer metal and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections