Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMataGiles on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice and heap tool. Useful to shoot some bullets in WII games. The laser power is acceptable. Wii control fix very well and easily. Cons:The material seems to be weak. Some problems to let the batery ready to work. It doesn't fix very well. The button to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsycrowbr on 05/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They're good for shooting games on Wii. - The Wii Remote fits perfectly on it. - You can use it as a pistol w/o the nunchuck just putting the cable upside. Very easy to do. - It has laser dude!!! Cons:- The laser is very loosy. You simply can't make it point at the ri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuttiritari on 02/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This gun look's and feels very great in hands. - I use it mainly on Call of duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex, and it's best for it! - I would say this is better than original Wii Zapper! - This is one of the cheapest gun on the dx and might be the best gun too. - Controll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLetterJ on 06/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. does what it says satisfies the need to hold a gun I used to play the time crisis scenes in Disaster Cons:wii mote is abit loose, so when you pull the trigger the whole wii mote moves abit and makes a sound. build quality is passable but not great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLunaticHigh on 03/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Look and feel is great. - Wii-mote fits nicely along with the nunchuk and the nunchuk's wires - Almost the cheapest Wii-gun on Dealextreme. The cheaper ones don't have a place for the nunchuck though Cons:- Trigger button wears out your finger if you click it too fast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamyjun on 02/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this has got to be the best gun around the U.S. and DX. Love the laser and the movability Cons:<500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters&gt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosuicida on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price It fits perfectly to the controllers It seems like it's resistent enough (maybe the adrenaline turns on your berserker mode and it won't survive it, of course) You can change the angle of the nuchuck holder, or even take it off, really usefull in many... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylangevoort on 11/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good value for your money! I recieved this last wednesday, only a week after ordering it. Very good delivery time! First impression is, it holds like a real gun (unlike some other brands I tried, some are way too large for normal hands, some feel very fragi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmentalx on 05/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:***Easy to use ***Works great for the few games available on wii for it House of the dead works exceptionally well because you can calibrate the Crosshairs to the laser ***The nunchuk holder can be removed ***buy 2 so you can fire gangster style ;-) Cons:***the laser is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjtsl on 02/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, the detachable nanchuk adapter is a much better design than the Wii Zapper, and best of all, it is cheaper than the Zapper. Cons:I found it hard to store all the wires properly. The laser sight may not be working. See below for more details. OtherThoughts:My... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections