Very nice and heap tool. Useful to shoot some bullets in WII games. The laser power is acceptable. Wii control fix very well and easily. The material seems to be weak. Some problems to let the batery ready to work. It doesn't fix very well. The button to activate the laser is not good. Sometime it doens'... Read more
- They're good for shooting games on Wii. - The Wii Remote fits perfectly on it. - You can use it as a pistol w/o the nunchuck just putting the cable upside. Very easy to do. - It has laser dude!!! - The laser is very loosy. You simply can't make it point at the right direction on the screen. Unfortunately,... Read more
- This gun look's and feels very great in hands. - I use it mainly on Call of duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex, and it's best for it! - I would say this is better than original Wii Zapper! - This is one of the cheapest gun on the dx and might be the best gun too. - Controllers are fitted perfectly on the ... Read more
Easy to use.
does what it says
satisfies the need to hold a gun
I used to play the time crisis scenes in Disaster wii mote is abit loose, so when you pull the trigger the whole wii mote moves abit and makes a sound.
build quality is passable but not great
Laser is pointless, no matter how many times ... Read more
- Look and feel is great.
- Wii-mote fits nicely along with the nunchuk and the nunchuk's wires
- Almost the cheapest Wii-gun on Dealextreme. The cheaper ones don't have a place for the nunchuck though - Trigger button wears out your finger if you click it too fast for too long
- Not a lot of games to ... Read more
this has got to be the best gun around the U.S. and DX. Love the laser and the movability <500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters><500characters>&... Read more
It fits perfectly to the controllers
It seems like it's resistent enough (maybe the adrenaline turns on your berserker mode and it won't survive it, of course)
You can change the angle of the nuchuck holder, or even take it off, really usefull in many games The nunchuck cable has to hang out ... Read more
Very good value for your money! I recieved this last wednesday, only a week after ordering it. Very good delivery time!
First impression is, it holds like a real gun (unlike some other brands I tried, some are way too large for normal hands, some feel very fragile), fits my hand very well. build quality ... Read more
***Easy to use
***Works great for the few games available on wii for it House of the dead works exceptionally well because you can calibrate the Crosshairs to the laser
***The nunchuk holder can be removed
***buy 2 so you can fire gangster style ;-) ***the laser is of sub-par quality
***the laser is ... Read more
Easy to use, the detachable nanchuk adapter is a much better design than the Wii Zapper, and best of all, it is cheaper than the Zapper. I found it hard to store all the wires properly. The laser sight may not be working. See below for more details. My first gun's laser sight was not working at all, ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.