DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks)
  • 5 star 15 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrtusset on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- cheap. - useful. - hygienic. - Easy to use. - nice. - pretty. - Great for travels, occupies little space, is lightweight, can be easily carried in small backpacks, pockets. Also very useful for camping.Cons:- necessary to wash well before use, there is a strong plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukeofducks on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small, compact size. Very light plastic case, and the cutlery is shiny. Looks very nice! Sure to draw attention from others.Cons:Fork and spoon are tiny! Smaller than a teaspoon. I'm posting a ccomparison photo. Tricky to get everything back in the case.OtherThou... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good thing for hikes and longer trips - a set of cutlery. Included is a spoon, fork and chopsticks teams. Adjusting rods good - no backlash and no gaps in the joint. Here are just a smooth material is highly inconvenient for the food - I prefer wooden sticks bett... Read more

The third The second The third Dinner Set
    0 0
  • posted byBenito9mm on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Seems of good quality for the set (fork-spoon-chopsticks) -CompactCons:Very small. Had to give to a child not sure if useable for adults, except for the chopsticks Received the exterior with some bumps to it, it looks less resistant. I had a though time trying to close th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybking on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It comes with small compact case, so it will be very easy to carry it around for various outdoor activities. The product has decent quality.Cons:Spoon and fork are little bit smaller than I expected, and a knife is missing.Minor issue with chopstick connectivit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonytoxic on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This chopstick, fork and spoon kit is a real useful, handy and small enough to take it with you on a holiday. Or to a restaurant if you do not trust their chopsticks (as for example in some Asian countries). The chop sticks fit nicely into each other and the le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very compact, rather lightweight, quality of product is good. Useful for camping, outdoor activities, emergency tool. Metal alloy is good, not too heavy, but decent enough.Cons:Fork has only 3 teeth and spoon is not deep enough. It is hardly possible to eat soup... Read more

Dinner Set Dinner Set
    0 0
  • posted byEricSamsonov on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Quality is good, set is really compact, but still useful. Chopsticks connects easily. All items are firm and easy to use.Cons:The lid does not close tight. When say in bag, the things could slip out. Price is little higher than with the other shops, but just a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeaceWork on 12/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality and compact. Cons:The spoon and fork are way too small to be used by adults for eating. If the chopsticks were smaller, I'd say this is a kids set, but the chopsticks are full size when put together. OtherThoughts:I gave the spoon and fork away and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichael123904 on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Good quality material -Easy to use, the chopsticks are really easy to assemble -Comes in a nice tube so you can carry them to wherever you want Cons:The contents rattle around in the tube but a bit of tissue stuffed into it does the trick The container it come... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections