DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinalexander on 02/21/2014

the set was exactly as shown in the picture. It fits well in the nice carry case. I used it at a food fest and it came in very handy. Very easy to travel in your pocket. Case gets a little dirty if you do not have a good place to clean the utensils before putting them back in for travel. But clean up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnerpy on 12/26/2013

Everything fits nicely into the case. I was concerned the chopsticks might be too short, but they come in the package disassembled into two pieces - you screw them together. The length of the chopsticks is quite usable. The fork is absolutely tiny as is the spoon, but it does the job and makes you eat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrtusset on 11/11/2013

- cheap. - useful. - hygienic. - Easy to use. - nice. - pretty. - Great for travels, occupies little space, is lightweight, can be easily carried in small backpacks, pockets. Also very useful for camping. - necessary to wash well before use, there is a strong plastic smell. - should come with a knife ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydukeofducks on 06/19/2013

Small, compact size. Very light plastic case, and the cutlery is shiny. Looks very nice! Sure to draw attention from others. Fork and spoon are tiny! Smaller than a teaspoon. I'm posting a ccomparison photo. Tricky to get everything back in the case. I would have liked a slightly larger set, I can't ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Good thing for hikes and longer trips - a set of cutlery. Included is a spoon, fork and chopsticks teams. Adjusting rods good - no backlash and no gaps in the joint. Here are just a smooth material is highly inconvenient for the food - I prefer wooden sticks better than mitoll. A fork with a spoon - ... Read more

The third The second The third Dinner Set

0 0 1

• posted byBenito9mm on 04/17/2013

-Seems of good quality for the set (fork-spoon-chopsticks) -Compact Very small. Had to give to a child not sure if useable for adults, except for the chopsticks Received the exterior with some bumps to it, it looks less resistant. I had a though time trying to close the exterior shell when done. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybking on 04/02/2013

It comes with small compact case, so it will be very easy to carry it around for various outdoor activities. The product has decent quality. Spoon and fork are little bit smaller than I expected, and a knife is missing.Minor issue with chopstick connectivity. The bigger spoon/fork and added knife will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonytoxic on 03/30/2013

This chopstick, fork and spoon kit is a real useful, handy and small enough to take it with you on a holiday. Or to a restaurant if you do not trust their chopsticks (as for example in some Asian countries). The chop sticks fit nicely into each other and the length is fine. The material of the chopsticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 02/21/2013

Very compact, rather lightweight, quality of product is good. Useful for camping, outdoor activities, emergency tool. Metal alloy is good, not too heavy, but decent enough. Fork has only 3 teeth and spoon is not deep enough. It is hardly possible to eat soup with such spoon. But it's better than nothing.... Read more

Dinner Set Dinner Set

0 0 0

• posted byEricSamsonov on 07/18/2012

Quality is good, set is really compact, but still useful. Chopsticks connects easily. All items are firm and easy to use. The lid does not close tight. When say in bag, the things could slip out. Price is little higher than with the other shops, but just a little. It would be grate to have an option ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections