DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks)
Customer’s impression:
fantastic product Nifty Nice travel set
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoseph3 on 05/08/2015

Small and compact. Great for bringing around your own utensils when traveling.

Impression:Nifty;

0 0 0

• posted byMSLunghi on 04/29/2015

Pros: Very good quality, many great details in stainless steel. Cons: In the kit received, came 2 tablespoons, so I ran the fork. I recommend!

Good kit for travel

Impression:Nice travel set;

0 0 0

• posted bymilanming on 01/26/2015

Pros: Fantastic Item, Absolutely the best item I purchased from DX so far. Spoon and fork are absolutely gorgeous and spoon size is large enough for enjoying soup and fork is big enough to enjoy pasta. Chopstick are sturdy and strait, I have feeling that they are almost unbreakable. Cons: This no... Read more

Impression:fantastic product;

0 0 0

• posted bysinkorswim3706 on 08/15/2014

So tiny! I expected them to be small but wow. The spoon is a teaspoon and the fork is also really small but fair enough, this is what I ordered. The only actual con would be that the case was dented but at least it isn't very visible so that's alright.

Impression:Nifty;

0 0 0

• posted bychipitz on 08/08/2014

Pros : * good looking case, * nice chopstiks, * nice tea spoon, * useful fork for fruit and noodle. Cons : fork and spoon little bit thin. OtherThoughts : Recomanded for traveler. BottomLine : Recomanded for traveler.

Nice chopstiks, i like it.

Impression:Nice travel set;

0 0 0

• posted bykevinalexander on 02/21/2014

the set was exactly as shown in the picture. It fits well in the nice carry case. I used it at a food fest and it came in very handy. Very easy to travel in your pocket. Case gets a little dirty if you do not have a good place to clean the utensils before putting them back in for travel. But up I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnerpy on 12/26/2013

Everything fits nicely into the case. I was concerned the chopsticks might be too short, but they come in the package disassembled into two pieces - you screw them together. The length of the chopsticks is quite usable. The fork is absolutely tiny as is the spoon, but it does the job and makes be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrtusset on 11/11/2013

- cheap. - useful. - hygienic. - Easy to use. - nice. - pretty. - Great for travels, occupies little space, is lightweight, can be easily carried in small backpacks, pockets. Also very useful for camping. - necessary to wash well before use, there is a strong plastic smell. - should come with a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydukeofducks on 06/19/2013

Small, compact size. Very light plastic case, and the cutlery is shiny. Looks very nice! Sure to draw attention from others. Fork and spoon are tiny! Smaller than a teaspoon. I'm posting a ccomparison photo. Tricky to get everything back in the case. I would have liked a slightly larger set, I a... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byBulgina on 05/14/2013

Good thing for hikes and longer trips - a set of cutlery. Included is a spoon, fork and chopsticks teams. Adjusting rods good - no backlash and no gaps in the joint. Here are just a smooth material is highly inconvenient for the food - I prefer wooden sticks better than mitoll. A fork with a - in... Read more

The third The second The third Dinner Set

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: