DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks)
Customer’s impression:
Simple Decent quality Nifty fantastic product Nice travel set
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdshardy on 01/28/2016

This set is not only sturdy and well made but light as well. The chop sticks are a welcomed addition to the set also. Reusable travel case is very handy. Have already bought another set.

Impression:Nifty;

0 0 0

• posted by8890629 on 12/28/2015

Good to carry in the car for journey

Impression:Decent quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDevin1993 on 12/16/2015

Pros: Does the job! Price is quite good. The size is good (not to big or small) Quality decent for the money. Cons: The design could be better.

Impression:Simple,Decent quality,Nice travel set;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelo.fortin on 11/05/2015

Pros: It fits in your pocket, ergo spoon and fork are quite small Con: Obviously, knife is not included.

Impression:Nice travel set,Nifty;

0 0 0

• posted bySnoopazz on 09/12/2015

A truly awesome product! Price is very low and quality is simply amazing. All cutlery is made very precisely, without imperfections. Maybe, chopsticks is a bit hard to use for people who is not really use to them in daily life. However, small ends have ridges, which provide more grip. The case I... Read more

Impression:fantastic product;

0 0 0

• posted bymichi0 on 07/24/2015

Muy util para los viajes

Impression:Nice travel set;

0 0 0

• posted byjoseph3 on 05/08/2015

Small and compact. Great for bringing around your own utensils when traveling.

0 0 0

• posted byMSLunghi on 04/29/2015

Pros: Very good quality, many great details in stainless steel. Cons: In the kit received, came 2 tablespoons, so I ran the fork. I recommend!

Good kit for travel

Impression:Nice travel set;

0 0 0

• posted bymilanming on 01/26/2015

Pros: Fantastic Item, Absolutely the best item I purchased from DX so far. Spoon and fork are absolutely gorgeous and spoon size is large enough for enjoying soup and fork is big enough to enjoy pasta. Chopstick are sturdy and strait, I have feeling that they are almost unbreakable. Cons: This no... Read more

Impression:fantastic product;

0 0 0

• posted bysinkorswim3706 on 08/15/2014

So tiny! I expected them to be small but wow. The spoon is a teaspoon and the fork is also really small but fair enough, this is what I ordered. The only actual con would be that the case was dented but at least it isn't very visible so that's alright.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere