DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Dinner Set (Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks)
  • 5 star 15 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em!

posted by CatieB on 12/10/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Stylish design. Ultra-portable. Hygenic. Strong. Reasonably-priced.

Cons:

I'm stretching here, but there are four possible cons.

1. The set you receive MAY not match the photos on the DX website. It appears the first batch had fancy handles (ie. handles with designs on them), but later batches are plain, and come in coloured cases, not the stylish silver.

2. It can be tricky to fit everything back in unless you have the chopsticks the right way around.

3. There are actually at least 5 different handle designs (plain, plus four different designs), but we don't get to choose which ones we receive.

4. They look similar to the slimline eyeglasses you can also sometimes buy - make sure you have the right item in your handbag before you leave the house!

OtherThoughts:

There are actually more designs on the fork/spoon handles than the one displayed by DX. I bought 5, and had 4 different designs (1 repeated). I then bought 10, and received 10 plain-handled sets. I've uploaded photos that I hope DX will accept that will show some available designs.

Bottomline:

BUY THESE! You won't regret it! They make great presents - how often do we give/receive things that we can't use? The fancy ones are beautiful AND useful, reasonably priced (cheap, without looking so) and are small enough to permanently keep in a handbag, briefcase or even shirtpocket, in case of dining emergency! Even the plain ones are still unusual and useful.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections