• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cool to have

posted by manica on 12/18/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Compact; great for on-the-go use; or when you're out with a small child; or when your to-go food was missing utensils.

The stainless steel is pretty good. Love my fork, like my chopsticks, and don't want my spoon because it had a small chunk of unflattened steel right in the middle of the concave of the spoon. I'll have to replace it with a baby spoon or something.

Cons:

My spoon wasn't smoothed out, otherwise, I'd love it. The case is made of light aluminum; I was hoping for something a bit heavier duty. The chopsticks are a bit tricky (I didn't think about this before buying; would've been easier to use if the chopsticks were square). But nothing wrong with quality of chopsticks.

OtherThoughts:

I never knew they had other color casing. Looks groovy. Also, glad someone else posted pics of different designs. Very nice. Wish I had ones with design.

Bottomline:

Not bad for travel utensils. I would've given 4 stars if my spoon was perfect.

*Note by staff: DylanL
    If you make a ticket we can replace it for you
    Just add a picture of the spoon with it

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections