DX » Community » Reviews » Browpencil Style Stainless Steel Travel Chopsticks Set
  • 5 star 19 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ravem on 06/05/2013

Pros: Nice little set of chopsticks, made of light metal in a small carry on container. They're really easy to use. Open the container, screw in the two parts, and you're done. Easy to carry them everywhere they're super-light and very cheap compared to other products. The metal is quite thin, but they don't seem to bend easily. Cons: I haven't... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Pspgo1 on 03/12/2013

Pros: It's easy to use you can keep in the case an take every where you an if you need to use it just take them out put them together an eat the food you love. I use them every day an yet hey are easy to clean too. Cons: Can't think of any at this time or at all. OtherThoughts: This would make a great gift for someone you love. This is better t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ky145 on 01/09/2013

Pros: These are lightweight, easy to clean and do the job well. I don't find the weight to be a problem like some other reviews, and the metal feel just takes some getting used to. Cons: The halves are not well balanced, so it feels heavier at the tip, less material in the back half I guess. I ordered 3 sets and all came with dented cases. Case... Read more

0 0
  • posted by GallopingCow on 11/24/2012

Pros: super portable collapsible chopsticks Cons: smooth metal can make it difficult to pick up food the weight of the chopsticks is on the light side. they might feel better with slightly more heft. the case they come in is completely hollow, and does not have the tiny individual holes as shown in the product picture. instead, the chopsticks j... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jzmtl on 09/18/2012

Pros: It's cheap and it works, so why not? Cons: A little slippery, but chuck it in a drill and rough up with some 100 grit sandpaper works wonders. The screw joints aren't really precise, two halves don't line up exactly. OtherThoughts: The case is ridiculously large, you can probably stuff two pairs inside if you tried. It looks like some gen... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jeknov on 04/15/2012

Pros: - Quite a good build quality of the sticks - Very easy to use - Collapsible - Good size - More useful for transportation than ordinary chopsticks Cons: - Chopsticks are quite heavy - The case is too big for one pair of sticks, the chopsticks like to rattle around in the case (a tissue at the bottom or at the top relieves this somewhat). O... Read more

Chopsticks

0 0
  • posted by jonkingo on 11/06/2011

Pros: -they are great to have with you if you need them on a trip or such were you could need chopsticks (just feels nice to use chopsticks and these made it easy for me to bring them) -they have a nice weight -the case for them is great (looks exactly like a case for glasses) Cons: -using metal chopsticks feels unusual compared to wood, needs... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bug72 on 10/23/2010

Pros: I bought this for my boyfriend as a stocking stuffer for Christmas of 2008. He loved it. The chopsticks were great quality, and well priced. Cons: They were a little difficult to use at first, metal chopsticks are "weird" to handle versus wood or plastic. The container came a bit scratched, and was sort of cheap material. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by NewUnit16 on 09/16/2010

Pros: Compact and portable. Made of stainless so they're a breeze to clean. The included storage case is useful for transport. The case is color matched to the chopsticks. Cons: Weak threads cause the chopsticks to separate. Since they are stainless, it is often tough to grip food with. The chopsticks like to rattle around in the case (a tissue... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Nameless2nd on 05/19/2010

Pros: - Very usefull as "backup" carried in your bag, much nicer than the standart plastic cutlery you get with a quick snack. - They don't look as cheap as they are. - My pair screws together quite secure, they don't get loose during use. Cons: - They rattle like hell in the carrying case, a little bit of tissue stuffed in both ends helped wit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections