Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisaourso on 04/23/2013

the earphone works well. very easy to operate, the battery is lasting about 6 hours, his range is about 3 meters. the volume is low, however the bass is very good! acute median. to answer calls, it works very well, his microphone captures even chaotic environments he has a shield that when used playing sports, is wet and uncomfortable. it's kind of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolanD39 on 01/05/2013

excellent sound quality easy Bluetooth set up stick on ears real good after you find out best way works good everywhere in the same room even the room next to it, 2 floors up it dont work no more will play for 4 hours strait at least on 1 full charge took about 2 week to get it, not bad, still pricey gadget took a while to find best way to put on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikpereira on 10/05/2012

Very well made Nice looking easy access to control buttons Nice color Good sound quality Easy to connect Good strap brings spare foam Not the best sound quality Sometimes disconnect sound transmitting Foam protection not best quality. Very nice Bluetooth headset. works well and easy. Good sound level and quality. I have already have an original moto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvea45 on 09/23/2012

*Correct range is bluetooth 2.0 *Decent Battery life between 7-8h *Earphone spares for changing it. *Easy pairing with other bluetooth devices. *All the music controls it have *The metal balls oxides with use, low quality material. *The charging cable isn't an standar cable, the connector is specifically for this device. Maybe all in plastic would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytender00 on 09/11/2012

- Price - Easy to use and charge - Time of work - works for couple of days for me before recharging - English manual :) - Strange design, but still confortable. - Plastic - Almost unreal to use mic in this headset - bad quality of sound - "American" charger My laptops with BT and Lumia710 were connected with ease to this headphones. Not bad ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscorpionmilo on 07/05/2012

-Very easy to use; -Taking out of the box I thought that it wouldn't fit in my head, 'cause I'm pretty big headed, but it fited perfectly. -The sound is fine, its compatible with some wired headset that cost half the price. But the price is right for a device which is wirelles and have a inner battery. -Works with my windows phone. -The manual is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrebulon on 05/11/2010

Sound quality is very good. Sits lightly on the ears, but doesn't slip down (as long as you wear them in the right order). Lots of features! Reception distance is good. Setup is a little complicated. It's not intuitive and you have to read the leaflet, which is a little unclear. The build quality could be better. It doesn't seem to be very durable. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCortoMaltese on 11/17/2009

- Good quality - Works fine with iPhone 3GS - sound quality is good - price is worth the quality and usability. - self explanatory command set and usage Supported with iPhone 3GS: audio mic for phone call start/stop playing volume up/down - A little bit expensive - can't manage to go next/previous track with on ear command on the iPhone 3GS Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydartstryker on 07/20/2009

- build quality seems very good, especially compared with other bluetooth products on the site - easy to use and to connect - long-lasting charge (at least 6 hours) - easy to charge directly from USB - good signal receiver - easy and comfortable to wear, they provide a good surround experience and music quality is surprisingly high. the only con I can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycer0126 on 06/12/2009

+ Tremenda calidad de audio + El volumen al máximo es increible + Se adaptan fenomenal a la cabeza y no se caen. + Bonito diseño y acabado. + Tiene un alcance de cerca de 4 metros + El precio que tiene, en las tiendas aquí en España te salen por mas de 60€ unos muy normalitos. + Recarga por USB - El adaptador a corriente USB que ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections