Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiomm on 07/03/2013

I purchased it to have available SATA ports on the outside of the pc case. The object has the advantage of allowing you to power the harddisk directly from the PC via the included power cord. The package includes all necessary cables for use. The cables seem to be of good quality, even the cable sata-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzidane1512002 on 03/22/2013

I tested with some drives and works perfectly, the build quality is very very good, it seems durable, internal cables are long and the push lock is very strong, the global quality is very good. Includes only one SATA-eSATA external cable, but it have 2 eSATA ports, the power cable is for 2 drives, so,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoolboy on 09/08/2009

This is a great product for connecting sata drives externally. It includes necessary external cables. I am going to give these as gifts to my techie nephews. none Everything you need is included. Great quality. I use several operating systems. These are great for adding a different drive and a new os.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjelle2503 on 04/28/2009

good product which enable molex and e-sata on the back end of your PC in an orderly fashion i actually am using it for modifying Xbox 360, and it works well... don't have to open the side anymore only problem was the molex cable that came with it, it is molex male > sata molex adapter, but i fixed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections