Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeniti on 05/10/2012

It looks bright and nice. It helps if you don’t have enough usb ports in your computer. With this item you can connect up to four gadgets at the same time. You also can twist this device so as you want to make connecting more comfortable. The details of this usb hub are made from very good plastic, but build quality could be better. The wire length ... Read more

Nice device. It wors good. It may be as a flower It may be as a caterpillar
    0 0
  • posted byNeena on 04/05/2009

So far, this is my favorite hub here on DX. It looks great and can hold up to 4 gadgets at time without any of those "touching" the others. Its so colorful that kinda remind me of a candy. You can "twist" it and use as you feel more confortable with. Can't really think of any cons. Maybe the cable could be a bit longer, but I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjjudijo on 06/23/2008

This is a cute little "toy" for the user who likes such gadgets, like I do. All 4 hubs swivel and work great. This item is very cute. Great product for the price. I would have liked a detachable cable so I could have exchanged a longer cable for my preferences. Or maybe a longer cable would be nice. The actual connection (the purple piece)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections