DX » Community » Reviews » Quick Dry Towel for Pets (S Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClariclari on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really dries fast, specially when you are drying cats!, because they are harder to keep still. It is easy and fast to twist the water/umidity out and is prepared to be put again on your animal and dry it more. Cons:It's weird that it gets totally dried out and hard a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerrox on 08/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This towel has a high absorption power. The product description states that the towel is small in size, but when I received the product I saw was not. It is medium in size and is enough for day to day. Cons:My criticism goes only to the packaging. Besides being differen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatherineGK on 02/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pro's to this towel: - Great price! - Super absorbent - Comes with a container - Can fold really small, good for travel - Great to dry pets, or your own hair! - Very useful, can be used for wet hair, or fur, can be used as a cloth to suck up water or spills,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygardenhoe21 on 12/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My pet towel (SKU 9690) arrived as a "synthetic chamois/clean-cham." My mom has been raving about how great it is for cleaning mirrors, windows, countertops, etc. She basically gave me a little infomercial. Cons:I found it odd that the product bore no indicati... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadmonk on 05/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This towel dries fast by squeezing the excess water out. - It holds quite a significant amount of water. - Comes in a nice holder for storage. Cons:- Maybe a little bit too expensive. - It's probably too small to use it on a dog (they have this in a larger s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections