DX » Community » Reviews » Quick Dry Towel for Pets (S Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClariclari on 11/12/2013

It really dries fast, specially when you are drying cats!, because they are harder to keep still. It is easy and fast to twist the water/umidity out and is prepared to be put again on your animal and dry it more. It's weird that it gets totally dried out and hard after the first use. It does not get back to the smooth sensation it has when you open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerrox on 08/12/2010

This towel has a high absorption power. The product description states that the towel is small in size, but when I received the product I saw was not. It is medium in size and is enough for day to day. My criticism goes only to the packaging. Besides being different from the picture of the ad, the finish is very poorly done and fitting lid is very tight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatherineGK on 02/18/2010

The pro's to this towel: - Great price! - Super absorbent - Comes with a container - Can fold really small, good for travel - Great to dry pets, or your own hair! - Very useful, can be used for wet hair, or fur, can be used as a cloth to suck up water or spills, great to wash car or clean windows! The only possible but not yet confirmed con is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygardenhoe21 on 12/28/2008

My pet towel (SKU 9690) arrived as a "synthetic chamois/clean-cham." My mom has been raving about how great it is for cleaning mirrors, windows, countertops, etc. She basically gave me a little infomercial. I found it odd that the product bore no indication that it could be used as some kind of towel. Please make informative reviews, reviews ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadmonk on 05/08/2008

- This towel dries fast by squeezing the excess water out. - It holds quite a significant amount of water. - Comes in a nice holder for storage. - Maybe a little bit too expensive. - It's probably too small to use it on a dog (they have this in a larger size), but works just fine on my 4 cats after their fornight shower. - Took me about a month to receive ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections