Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMitterhoffer on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This divece it is completily easy to use. the product is good to brush your pet and/or use to spread shampoo or massage wile you shower the pet. The material is flexible, and apers to has some quality. Easy to clean. fits good on your hand. Cons:I can not thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is great! Your dog will love it for giving bath or simply to pet it. Good build quality. Fair price. It is very small, but fits on my medium-sized man hand. Been using it for years and still OK, the material seems to have good durability. The dogs seem to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypapaorach on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a fun gift for pet owners and dog walkers as well. - The dog seems to like it as well :) - It makes taking care of your dogs fur a nice experience. Their will be less hair floating around in your house if you use this regularly. Cons:- It's pink, so not for every... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaskal on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fastener for palm holds down tightly, lathers shampoo well, plastic bristles gets deep into fur, material is sturdy but brittle, flexible but not floppy. Open construction means you don't get scummy soap and water stuck on your hand either! Cons:Not as secure as a full... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fits right on my hand, can be used for bathing your dog or for just removing dead fur of him. fur is easily taken off brush, so cleaning is simple as it can be Cons:maybe people with bigger hand or children will have some problem, my little sister uses winter glows to b... Read more

dog massage hand
    0 0
  • posted byscarmel on 12/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:We use the Palm-Brush to shower our dog. Now it takes less shampoo and brings out the most of it. The Palm-Brush creates foam and get it deeper to the fur easily I think it can fit any adult hand. The strap is adjustable and I did not need to change it Cons:Good only to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscarmel on 12/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:We use the Palm-Brush to shower our dog. Now it takes less shampoo and brings out the most of it. The Palm-Brush creates foam and get it deeper to the fur easily I think it can fit any adult hand. The strap is adjustable and I did not need to change it Cons:Good only to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomunicarla on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Indispensible for owners and pets alike - Great for massaging, caressing and bathing the pet - Soft material, well built - Clever mechanism for size adapting Cons:- No cons so far; even though it is made of silicone rubber, it seems strong for its purposes O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiandra08 on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product to brush your short haired pet with and creating lots of suds while bathing. For people with small to medium sized hands. Cons:Found no cons in this product. OtherThoughts:Introduce slowly to your pet so it knows what is it and not be afraid of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioz on 02/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very soft. - Has a good grip. - Bigger than I tought it would be. - Very easy to clean. - Dogs love it. - Cheap. Cons:- Small "teeth", don't take off that much of hair. OtherThoughts:It works well, you can massage your pet smoothly and, at the same time, clean it's furr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections