DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Sports Watch (Red)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjljovano on 04/24/2013

Hello ! Just received it yesterday, it is quite big and heavy. Sturdy, massive. Strong strap. Plastic. Gives Time, Date, has alarm and chronograph. All very easy to use. Water resistant 3 ATM (30 meters). Nice "night light". Mixed battery/solar, should last very long (will correct this if it does not !) So big and heavy :p Not very pretty.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYesimthatkid on 01/27/2013

Comes with instructions, has a working chronograph, backlight, alarm, and hourly beep. Everything works! It also keeps track of the day of the week and month/day for you! The watch is also waterproof and the backlight works VERY well compared to other backlit watches I've used. The watch also keeps time well and has not gone too fast or too slow. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttaven82 on 01/12/2013

Good watch. Bought for my son (7 years old son.) Son delighted now he has grown hours. The strap is just a huge level adjustment length, suitable in size as an adult and a child. The numbers are large, very beautiful light (neon). 2 weeks of time, not to escape forward and not backward. Personally, for me and my son cons were found You can add a sleep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaptenLarsa on 07/27/2011

-Great sporty looking. -Working as it should. -Easy to set time and alarm. -Solar powered(!) -Good price. Well i can't think of any cons at all. Maybe that it looks a bit plastic fantastic? but almost all sport watches do right? I'm very happy with this one, i ordered 5 watches so i gave this one to my little brother (7 years old), right now i can imagine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilversonic1 on 03/07/2011

I had owned one of these before(Wal-Mart sold these once years ago), so I knew what I'd be getting. It's durable. I wear it to work almost every night and it gets bumped a lot, but the screen still looks great. Than again, I kept the protective film on the screen for a while. It fell of 2 months ago. Due to the dual power nature, the time can every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTienausvinkit on 07/20/2010

Very cheap price for a great sports watch. It's also very stylish and has a backlight and stopwatch. The watch ticks every hour. And I don't even know how to turn it off. No other cons. Believe it or not! ;D The watch is worth buying! It's very useful for sports and it feels very comfortable in hand. The Solar Powered Sports Watch was actually much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafael12x on 06/03/2010

It is easy to use.... The functions are not very different from other watches.... Great Solar Powered.... Water Resistant..... I did not find any appeal against it.... I found the price very good, here would not find a lower price or less.... It was my first purchase here at deal extreme. I'm glad to have arrived, and for not having broken down the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelicious on 05/30/2008

-relativly cheap -Accurate time -stylish -backlight -stopwatch -Cheap. 1st one came with broken strap -Only good for telling time and stop-watch -I'll probably buy a real watch with the date and stuff on it. I keep looking down at it to see the date, But it's not there.. i don't know why i keep looking at it hah Dissapointed me when i got the 1st broken ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections