DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Sports Watch (Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjljovano on 04/24/2013

Hello ! Just received it yesterday, it is quite big and heavy. Sturdy, massive. Strong strap. Plastic. Gives Time, Date, has alarm and chronograph. All very easy to use. Water resistant 3 ATM (30 meters). Nice "night light". Mixed battery/solar, should last very long (will correct this if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYesimthatkid on 01/27/2013

Comes with instructions, has a working chronograph, backlight, alarm, and hourly beep. Everything works! It also keeps track of the day of the week and month/day for you! The watch is also waterproof and the backlight works VERY well compared to other backlit watches I've used. The watch also keeps time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttaven82 on 01/12/2013

Good watch. Bought for my son (7 years old son.) Son delighted now he has grown hours. The strap is just a huge level adjustment length, suitable in size as an adult and a child. The numbers are large, very beautiful light (neon). 2 weeks of time, not to escape forward and not backward. Personally, for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaptenLarsa on 07/27/2011

-Great sporty looking. -Working as it should. -Easy to set time and alarm. -Solar powered(!) -Good price. Well i can't think of any cons at all. Maybe that it looks a bit plastic fantastic? but almost all sport watches do right? I'm very happy with this one, i ordered 5 watches so i gave this one to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilversonic1 on 03/07/2011

I had owned one of these before(Wal-Mart sold these once years ago), so I knew what I'd be getting. It's durable. I wear it to work almost every night and it gets bumped a lot, but the screen still looks great. Than again, I kept the protective film on the screen for a while. It fell of 2 months ago.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTienausvinkit on 07/20/2010

Very cheap price for a great sports watch. It's also very stylish and has a backlight and stopwatch. The watch ticks every hour. And I don't even know how to turn it off. No other cons. Believe it or not! ;D The watch is worth buying! It's very useful for sports and it feels very comfortable in hand.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafael12x on 06/03/2010

It is easy to use.... The functions are not very different from other watches.... Great Solar Powered.... Water Resistant..... I did not find any appeal against it.... I found the price very good, here would not find a lower price or less.... It was my first purchase here at deal extreme. I'm glad to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelicious on 05/30/2008

-relativly cheap -Accurate time -stylish -backlight -stopwatch -Cheap. 1st one came with broken strap -Only good for telling time and stop-watch -I'll probably buy a real watch with the date and stuff on it. I keep looking down at it to see the date, But it's not there.. i don't know why i keep looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections