Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIKRAHosting on 05/01/2012

I use voip programs a lot because I live in abroad. I need to call my family. And this product solves all the problems. You cannot have speaker and microphone with you all the time. But this product solves all the problems. it's buttons are just figures. you cannot make a call by pressing its numbers. Its plastic cover is also not a good quality one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byismaell on 05/04/2011

Overall good build quality for such a low priced phone. The speaker is a bit better than expected. Not an Hi-Fi device, but sounds ok. While the device is a standard usb-audio device the microphone doesn't work on mine. Perhaps can be solved with a few workarounds in the Linux driver. Also looks like it isn't playing nice, the usb driver can't reset ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthneo on 09/20/2010

So far the phone works okay. It dials alright.... It runs on server 2003 good selection of ring tones The sound for the dialing is kinda of annoying, its just 1 tone for each button sometimes if you are fast enough the phone won't beep for a button push, so you are unsure if the button was pushed or not (unless you look at the screen). Sometimes it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybart5986 on 01/15/2009

It looks good Its a good size Its loud enough and also has a speaker phone option It supports: Skype X-Lite Net2Phone SJPhone VoipSeries Long enough USB Cable to use the phone No LCD Screen, but impossible for a $12 phone. Wireless and LCD screen phones are expensive. This is a great phone to use with voip. You can be doing something else on the computer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelmb on 05/20/2008

Nice phone, with a good handling, works absolutely out-of-the-box with Windows XP. After you plug it in, all you have to do is setup your skype to redirect your audio to the new USB Audio Device. Also comes with a nice multi-language software that alloes you to control skype and other voIP phones using the keys. The sound is also great, with a huge ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections