Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydasreaper on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very practical HUB if you plan to use it for having a couple more ports for a very small price and in a place where there is not much space. The cord is relatively long so you won't be struggling because of a short cord. Low consumption too so you don't have to worry abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselepko on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect small hub for a PC or laptop. Four ports and 80cm cable is enough for my aplication. It fits behind my PC speaker - it's realy invisible :). There are 4 usb cables connected to it permanently. Cons:The ports are very close together so you do not give a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvempula on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I got black one, it really looks better then the white one - Can't notice any difference on transfering speeds while connecting camera to this instead directly to computer. - Cable is not long enough (80cm) for me, but it's the longest one from DX for this price. - Ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvikinggirl2 on 01/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Small, Light, Compact. * 100% Vista x64 Compatible. * Doesnt Drop any USB Connections. * USB 2.0 * Transfered over 100Gb Through The Device with no slow down in file Copying. Cons:* Gets A Little warm * Plastic Feels Cheap * Usb Ports Look Cheap, But Yet it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn0p_sp on 06/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice building, nice connectors and cable, just a hub, it does work perfectly, as you expect Cons:Looking at the hub chip specs, it only has a transaction translator, so these hub may lose some performance when mixing USB 1.x and USB 2.0 devices, but i'm sure y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacb13nrv on 04/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This USB Hub does its job greatly. - four ports, in a very little hub, more than I expected - cable is long enough - each port secures firmly the usb plug - working with no problem - very slim, it fits in between my computer case and printer, on my table. 3 usb cables c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysousanator on 04/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Small -Works with PS3 -external drivers aren't unnecessary (but included) -No extra power cable needed -Nice black color -about 80cm long Cons:-Silver wire looks cheap and doesn't match my PS3 very well OtherThoughts:I got this primarily to use for my PS3. Al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywailun on 03/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Useful little hub to get more USB ports or as an extension for those hard to reach ones. Small size and light weight. Just plug in and it works. All the ports are working well. Its cheap. Cons:Cable length could be made a little longer, but that's not a problem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblibbertibs on 02/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a small and compact USB hub that gets the job done. Cons:The slots are kinda close together, so you might not be able to fit four fat USB plugs together. OtherThoughts:Unlike a lot of other USB hubs, this doesn't have a plug for A/C. This was one of my c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZakay on 01/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and good usb hub. works perfect compact Cons:none yet OtherThoughts:smaller then i thought it would be... it fits easely in my hand I got a black 1 as well Bottomline:if you need some extra usb ports this is a good choise :) Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections