Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydasreaper on 04/06/2014

Very practical HUB if you plan to use it for having a couple more ports for a very small price and in a place where there is not much space. The cord is relatively long so you won't be struggling because of a short cord. Low consumption too so you don't have to worry about frying the USB port. The casing feels a little cheap and the weight is too light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPorongus on 06/07/2013

Very easy to use. It has a power led that indicates that is connected and working fine. Really a cheap reliable hub. I´ve conected 2 pendrives, a phone and a printer, and they worked all fine while transfering information between them and also printing. By the time i´ve been using it, I havn´t found any cons. It´s the simpliest way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselepko on 07/13/2011

Perfect small hub for a PC or laptop. Four ports and 80cm cable is enough for my aplication. It fits behind my PC speaker - it's realy invisible :). There are 4 usb cables connected to it permanently. The ports are very close together so you do not give a wider sticks side by side (i will post some photos). - Cable could be a little longer. - Could ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvempula on 04/14/2011

- I got black one, it really looks better then the white one - Can't notice any difference on transfering speeds while connecting camera to this instead directly to computer. - Cable is not long enough (80cm) for me, but it's the longest one from DX for this price. - Cable is very inflexible atleast after when you take it out from the box. - My wireless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceptron on 08/22/2009

Amazing, plug and play, no need connection to electricity. Works perfectly 4 ports at the same time , i have connected 1 mouse , 1 printer epson photo R240 , 1 usb 8Mb pen , 1 digital camera Fuji E900 9 mega pixels! All day, all night connected and working and do not overheat. Maybe the cable ... kinda short. But who cares, it works perfect. Dealextreme ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvikinggirl2 on 01/27/2009

* Small, Light, Compact. * 100% Vista x64 Compatible. * Doesnt Drop any USB Connections. * USB 2.0 * Transfered over 100Gb Through The Device with no slow down in file Copying. * Gets A Little warm * Plastic Feels Cheap * Usb Ports Look Cheap, But Yet it does its job fine * Cable is a little too short, Not so much so to make it usless but occasionally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn0p_sp on 06/11/2008

Nice building, nice connectors and cable, just a hub, it does work perfectly, as you expect Looking at the hub chip specs, it only has a transaction translator, so these hub may lose some performance when mixing USB 1.x and USB 2.0 devices, but i'm sure you wont notice it :) Nice, cheap, working usb hub, it would be nicer if it had an additional power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacb13nrv on 04/22/2008

This USB Hub does its job greatly. - four ports, in a very little hub, more than I expected - cable is long enough - each port secures firmly the usb plug - working with no problem - very slim, it fits in between my computer case and printer, on my table. 3 usb cables connected to it permanently and it's almost invisible - only build quality is a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysousanator on 04/03/2008

-Small -Works with PS3 -external drivers aren't unnecessary (but included) -No extra power cable needed -Nice black color -about 80cm long -Silver wire looks cheap and doesn't match my PS3 very well I got this primarily to use for my PS3. Although It had 4 ports on it, I didn't like continuously unplugging and plugging in USB wires, so I just got this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywailun on 03/17/2008

Useful little hub to get more USB ports or as an extension for those hard to reach ones. Small size and light weight. Just plug in and it works. All the ports are working well. Its cheap. Cable length could be made a little longer, but that's not a problem. No extra power input if that's what you need. Not the most sturdy kind of build, but it's unlikely ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections