Very practical HUB if you plan to use it for having a couple more ports for a very small price and in a place where there is not much space. The cord is relatively long so you won't be struggling because of a short cord. Low consumption too so you don't have to worry about frying the USB port. The casing ... Read more
Very easy to use. It has a power led that indicates that is connected and working fine. Really a cheap reliable hub. I´ve conected 2 pendrives, a phone and a printer, and they worked all fine while transfering information between them and also printing. By the time i´ve been using it, I havn&... Read more
Perfect small hub for a PC or laptop. Four ports and 80cm cable is enough for my aplication. It fits behind my PC speaker - it's realy invisible :). There are 4 usb cables connected to it permanently. The ports are very close together so you do not give a wider sticks side by side (i will post some photos)... Read more
- I got black one, it really looks better then the white one
- Can't notice any difference on transfering speeds while connecting camera to this instead directly to computer.
- Cable is not long enough (80cm) for me, but it's the longest one from DX for this price.
- Cable is very inflexible atleast ... Read more
Amazing, plug and play, no need connection to electricity. Works perfectly 4 ports at the same time , i have connected 1 mouse , 1 printer epson photo R240 , 1 usb 8Mb pen , 1 digital camera Fuji E900 9 mega pixels! All day, all night connected and working and do not overheat. Maybe the cable ... kinda ... Read more
* Small, Light, Compact.
* 100% Vista x64 Compatible.
* Doesnt Drop any USB Connections.
* USB 2.0
* Transfered over 100Gb Through The Device with no slow down in file Copying. * Gets A Little warm
* Plastic Feels Cheap
* Usb Ports Look Cheap, But Yet it does its job fine
* Cable is a little too short,... Read more
Nice building, nice connectors and cable, just a hub, it does work perfectly, as you expect Looking at the hub chip specs, it only has a transaction translator, so these hub may lose some performance when mixing USB 1.x and USB 2.0 devices, but i'm sure you wont notice it :) Nice, cheap, working usb ... Read more
This USB Hub does its job greatly. - four ports, in a very little hub, more than I expected
- cable is long enough
- each port secures firmly the usb plug
- working with no problem
- very slim, it fits in between my computer case and printer, on my table. 3 usb cables connected to it permanently and ... Read more
-Works with PS3
-external drivers aren't unnecessary (but included)
-No extra power cable needed
-Nice black color
-about 80cm long -Silver wire looks cheap and doesn't match my PS3 very well I got this primarily to use for my PS3. Although It had 4 ports on it, I didn't like continuously unplugging ... Read more
Useful little hub to get more USB ports or as an extension for those hard to reach ones. Small size and light weight. Just plug in and it works. All the ports are working well. Its cheap. Cable length could be made a little longer, but that's not a problem. No extra power input if that's what you need.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.