Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjstroy on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price; works out-of-the-box with USB Audio class drivers (i.e. built-in drivers on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X). Cons:Poor audio quality. If you're listening through headphones, you'll easily notice background whistling / buzzing induced by poor iso... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirca on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small and works perfectly on both windows 7 and on the android mini PC MK808 that i have bought from DX also. Cons:haven't found any but i will let you know if any comes up in the next few weeks while i am testing it. OtherThoughts:it serves its purpose to provide me... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytangrs on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sound quality is okay. Plug and play - no drivers needed on OS X or Linux. Cons:It causes any earphone plugged in to it to heat up. I plugged in a pair of good earphones and the speaker driver began to heat up. I unplugged it immediately and used a throwaway pair instea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbage on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Installs with Windows XP automatically. No driver disc required. Cons:Flimsy plastic case broke during normal use. Audio isn't brilliant but does the job. Don't use it as your main sound device. OtherThoughts:This is a sound 'card' for less than $3 so don't expect Sound... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoMenezes on 11/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easyly to use, extemely compatible with MS Windows - It is USB (Universal Serial Bus), so it is very easy to use. It works just out of the box, that is, you just plug it and start using it. Cons:The case is a lot weak, but it is enough for the purpose of this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandeschmidt on 09/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is USB (Universal Serial Bus), so it is very very easy to use. It works just out of the box, that is, you just plug it and start using it. Cons:It is build with very cheap material, as most products, but it is enough for the purpose of this product. OtherThoughts:I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadam4 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very lo-cost - plug&play, no needs drivers - amplifies sound (at least for me) - great sound quality - red led lights, when working (little bit annoying) Cons:- gets warm - the earphone gets warm too (wtf?) - build quality quite low (i used duckt tape, to make it st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonyberty on 06/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is extremely cheap, external USB audio cards in my country (Belarus) cost 5 times as much; installation is easy, doesn't require any technical expertise, you just plug it in any USB port (like ordinary USB flash drive), and that's it; I don't have a USB hub and enoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonofademon on 02/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's USB, which makes it useful for old laptops and computers. Nice if you have a laptop or if you don't want to bother installing a sound card. No drivers, plug and go for me. My mic jack broke on my laptop so I used this to replace it. Cons:Build quality is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandeschmidt on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very very cheap for a sound board having 1 in and 1 out. - It is USB, so almost no driver hassling needed. - Build quality is not excellent, but good enough. - Useful if your ears are not that exigent. Cons:- Output quality is very noisy and really bad. - Really... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections