Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjstroy on 03/10/2013

Excellent price; works out-of-the-box with USB Audio class drivers (i.e. built-in drivers on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X). Poor audio quality. If you're listening through headphones, you'll easily notice background whistling / buzzing induced by poor isolation in the electrical construction. You might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirca on 02/19/2013

Very small and works perfectly on both windows 7 and on the android mini PC MK808 that i have bought from DX also. haven't found any but i will let you know if any comes up in the next few weeks while i am testing it. it serves its purpose to provide me with an extra sound output when i plug it in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytangrs on 02/03/2013

Sound quality is okay. Plug and play - no drivers needed on OS X or Linux. It causes any earphone plugged in to it to heat up. I plugged in a pair of good earphones and the speaker driver began to heat up. I unplugged it immediately and used a throwaway pair instead and same thing happened. Not sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobbage on 01/31/2013

Installs with Windows XP automatically. No driver disc required. Flimsy plastic case broke during normal use. Audio isn't brilliant but does the job. Don't use it as your main sound device. This is a sound 'card' for less than $3 so don't expect Sound Blaster quality audio. If you want to use headphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoMenezes on 11/08/2012

easyly to use, extemely compatible with MS Windows - It is USB (Universal Serial Bus), so it is very easy to use. It works just out of the box, that is, you just plug it and start using it. The case is a lot weak, but it is enough for the purpose of this product. great for simple recors with ordinary ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxandeschmidt on 09/12/2011

It is USB (Universal Serial Bus), so it is very very easy to use. It works just out of the box, that is, you just plug it and start using it. It is build with very cheap material, as most products, but it is enough for the purpose of this product. I was planing to buy lots of these to build up a multi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadam4 on 09/11/2011

- very lo-cost - plug&play, no needs drivers - amplifies sound (at least for me) - great sound quality - red led lights, when working (little bit annoying) - gets warm - the earphone gets warm too (wtf?) - build quality quite low (i used duckt tape, to make it stronger) earphones get warm, so makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonyberty on 06/15/2011

It is extremely cheap, external USB audio cards in my country (Belarus) cost 5 times as much; installation is easy, doesn't require any technical expertise, you just plug it in any USB port (like ordinary USB flash drive), and that's it; I don't have a USB hub and enough USB ports on my computer, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySonofademon on 02/23/2010

It's USB, which makes it useful for old laptops and computers. Nice if you have a laptop or if you don't want to bother installing a sound card. No drivers, plug and go for me. My mic jack broke on my laptop so I used this to replace it. Build quality is cheap, but who cares for the price? Won't last ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxandeschmidt on 02/03/2010

- It is very very cheap for a sound board having 1 in and 1 out. - It is USB, so almost no driver hassling needed. - Build quality is not excellent, but good enough. - Useful if your ears are not that exigent. - Output quality is very noisy and really bad. - Really not good if you are going to listen ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections