Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIAmSparticus on 03/18/2012

1. a good light, even with the stock bulb 2. durable 3. great value 1. the pressure pad that my kit came with was total crap. i've had to re-strip and re-solder the wires at least twice now, due to them breaking off. 2. weak lens 3. lots of heat with the stock bulb 4. big please note that the build quality rating referred ONLY TO THE PRESSURE PAD! THE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndMok on 07/26/2011

before cnanging the bulb - no Pros at all but after - i love it) gun mount is good original button - so can be used as normal light chane the bulb I use Cree R2 Drop-In 1-Mode LED Module (3.7V~18V / 26.5mm x 29mm) I use 2*18650 ( and do not know how it can be used with small batteries don't buy if you are not going to upgrade it can be done easily it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheavyguns31 on 09/05/2010

Ok this is a good solid bright light. well made and comes complete ready to mount on whatever. I went with an r2 led bulb switch after awhile and it will withstand all the 12 guage recoil you wanna subject it too. solid for sure. Now..... I finally ended up mounting this on a 9mm uzi carbine using a deal extreme tactical rail I mounted on the forward ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygunkgrifter on 05/09/2010

Nice flashlight that comes with a Assault corona. It has Good build quality and looks nice... It has a solid mount for 20mm rail system. Light is really bright, good for blinding others! Not to many, maybe for some a hard to fin d battery; but you can buy them here as wel at a cheap price, so who ware we to argue? ow, maybe the batteries can move a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamkas on 07/06/2009

its a very powerful flash light with a pressure pad. the mount for it is solid will fit on most rail systems. for the pressure pad it is a long enough cable for almost any gun. the beam of the light is very powerful and direct. well the first one i got right now the gun mount is too small for the flash light so im not all to thrilled about that. also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrexgbg on 01/30/2009

Its a large flashlight with a lot of power. The fittings and finish is as good as I could excpect from this price. It lightens up a lot more than I excpected and the gun mount is a very nice design. The light is a little yellowisch compared to Cree LED which is more a unexpected fact than a con. Battery time is not that good with Xenon compared to LED.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadace on 11/11/2008

This light is as bright and as well built as the expensive "SureFire" lights. But for the price this is a steal! I bought it to put on my M-4's Rail system. The included gun mount worked great and was machined nicely. Having the option to use the included pressure button for a forward grip or a standard push button was nice. I went with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrumpzl on 11/06/2008

-Good build quality -Assault corona -Comes with nice solid mount for 20mm rail -Comes with pressure switch as well as with a tailcap for on/off action -Takes 4 * 123A batteries for max power output. -Really bright high pressure xenon bulb! -Good reflector with nice spill vs throw combo. -Good for blinding fellow airsofters in night skirmishes! -The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 09/03/2008

5/5 and why? 1: it's DECENT. 2: shines BRIGHT 3: preasure pad is really nice. I thought it whould be small, but no it's like 20 cm long or so? And really decent. It looks awesome on my rifle, which, for financial reasons I have to seel.. this thing made it complete. Awesome flashlight for rifle-lovers! None... seriously none. Nope. It's super nice! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColinpark on 07/09/2008

The light is very bright and so far I can see targets out to 50m easily. the tape switch works fine, I used tape to hold the switch to my vertical grip. The cross bars on the mount are not moveable and don't line up with the rail on my CX-Storm. Had they made one crossbar moveable it would have resolved the issue. Also the use of thumbscrews instead ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections