Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIAmSparticus on 03/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. a good light, even with the stock bulb 2. durable 3. great value Cons:1. the pressure pad that my kit came with was total crap. i've had to re-strip and re-solder the wires at least twice now, due to them breaking off. 2. weak lens 3. lots of heat with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndMok on 07/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:before cnanging the bulb - no Pros at all but after - i love it) gun mount is good original button - so can be used as normal light Cons:chane the bulb I use Cree R2 Drop-In 1-Mode LED Module (3.7V~18V / 26.5mm x 29mm) I use 2*18650 ( and do not know how it can be used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheavyguns31 on 09/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ok this is a good solid bright light. well made and comes complete ready to mount on whatever. I went with an r2 led bulb switch after awhile and it will withstand all the 12 guage recoil you wanna subject it too. solid for sure. Now..... Cons:I finally ended... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygunkgrifter on 05/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice flashlight that comes with a Assault corona. It has Good build quality and looks nice... It has a solid mount for 20mm rail system. Light is really bright, good for blinding others! Cons:Not to many, maybe for some a hard to fin d battery; but you can buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamkas on 07/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its a very powerful flash light with a pressure pad. the mount for it is solid will fit on most rail systems. for the pressure pad it is a long enough cable for almost any gun. the beam of the light is very powerful and direct. Cons:well the first one i got right now the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrexgbg on 01/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a large flashlight with a lot of power. The fittings and finish is as good as I could excpect from this price. It lightens up a lot more than I excpected and the gun mount is a very nice design. Cons:The light is a little yellowisch compared to Cree LED whic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadace on 11/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light is as bright and as well built as the expensive "SureFire" lights. But for the price this is a steal! I bought it to put on my M-4's Rail system. The included gun mount worked great and was machined nicely. Having the option to use the inc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrumpzl on 11/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Good build quality -Assault corona -Comes with nice solid mount for 20mm rail -Comes with pressure switch as well as with a tailcap for on/off action -Takes 4 * 123A batteries for max power output. -Really bright high pressure xenon bulb! -Good reflector with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 09/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:5/5 and why? 1: it's DECENT. 2: shines BRIGHT 3: preasure pad is really nice. I thought it whould be small, but no it's like 20 cm long or so? And really decent. It looks awesome on my rifle, which, for financial reasons I have to seel.. this thing made it compl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColinpark on 07/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is very bright and so far I can see targets out to 50m easily. the tape switch works fine, I used tape to hold the switch to my vertical grip. Cons:The cross bars on the mount are not moveable and don't line up with the rail on my CX-Storm. Had they made one cro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections