Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypharmanimal on 02/10/2014

Compact, inexpensive, nice clear laser spot, metal construction feels solid in the hand It may feel nice, but the inner quality is uneven. I ordered 3, and only 1 worked out of the box. The other 2 have corroded connections; one works sometimes, while the other one had a leaked battery and doesn't work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygyndaniel on 01/07/2014

O equipamento atende bem as expectativas onde a distância que atinge é boa e a qualidade do foco também. Pequeno e fácil de carregar. Recomendo para aulas. Não há nada contra a não ser para não mirar nos olhos de alguém. Precisa tomar cuidado com crian&#23... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFurrBear on 11/13/2013

Very inexpensive, well made metal body. Produces a very nice bright laser dot. Arrived with virtually dead cells, one of which had leaked a bit. After cleanup and fresh cells (also bought from DX ;) it worked perfectly. As I feel I'm rating the laser, not the batteries I did not deduct a star for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Lightweight, easy to use, seems durable due to metal cover. Great fun if you have a cat or any other pet wanting to catch a red dot. Arrived with the batteries dead, but that might have been due to the button being pressed during shipping. Bought new batteries, working now. Batteries could be shipped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshartan on 01/28/2013

Lightweight, easy to use, seems durable due to metal cover. Great fun if you have a cat or any other pet wanting to catch a red dot. Arrived with the batteries dead, but that might have been due to the button being pressed during shipping. Bought new batteries, working now. Batteries could be shipped ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byParmethius2000 on 08/18/2009

The laser is really good and bright. It comes with batteries already in it. It has a clip so you can attach to your keys or belt loop. The tip has a tendency to come off. This isn't a huge con. Either take it off or superglue it on, the laser works either way. You'll want to get batteries (SKU 00060)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections