Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarrenlau on 10/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-its a nice little package with a cap that can screw on to one side or the other to allow use of the little LED light or the pen. -its a nice colour -the light is brighter than expected but don't know how long that will last Cons:- the pen side (which is under the screw o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomad1969 on 07/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice little package, and the pen worked first time. And with free postage (prompt delivery, too), the price was good. Cons:Flashlight didn't work first time. Batteries present, but may have been flat. Battery compartment easy to open - so easy, in fact, that thereafter an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanh808 on 01/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light is bright. Pen writes well. Fairly easy to understand and use. Cons:Paint chips off after awhile. Can be difficult to unscrew cap to make use of pen if screwed on too tight. I end up unscrewing the battery part by mistake sometimes. One of the units I ordered came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeek5127 on 07/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a light. And a pen. And a keychain. And a best friend. The ink sure is a pretty blue. I had hoped it would be black, but we all can't be perfect. Oh, snap! NoIdidn't! Well, I did. Once the cap is on, this is a good weight for my rather large man hands. You know... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowjob on 04/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love this thing. I was expecting some crappy pen and so so light, but instead I got a pretty good pen that flows well and a so so light! Cons:I don't know how I would refil the ink. Also the paint job come off a bit from key scratches. OtherThoughts:If you loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygavins on 12/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good compact way to have a pen and torch in your pocket Cons:The paint scratches off, so I would suggest you keep in separate from other metal objects, e.g. keys, coins - so cannot really use the key-chain. Also, it was difficult to unscrew the pen part at first (you en... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections