Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarrenlau on 10/13/2009

-its a nice little package with a cap that can screw on to one side or the other to allow use of the little LED light or the pen. -its a nice colour -the light is brighter than expected but don't know how long that will last - the pen side (which is under the screw on cap in the displayed picture) can also screw off as well, revealing that there is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomad1969 on 07/24/2009

Nice little package, and the pen worked first time. And with free postage (prompt delivery, too), the price was good. Flashlight didn't work first time. Batteries present, but may have been flat. Battery compartment easy to open - so easy, in fact, that thereafter any attempt to unscrew the pen only unscrewed the battery compartment, so it wasn't even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanh808 on 01/22/2009

Light is bright. Pen writes well. Fairly easy to understand and use. Paint chips off after awhile. Can be difficult to unscrew cap to make use of pen if screwed on too tight. I end up unscrewing the battery part by mistake sometimes. One of the units I ordered came without the batteries inside. One suggested design change would be to make the pen more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeek5127 on 07/12/2008

This is a light. And a pen. And a keychain. And a best friend. The ink sure is a pretty blue. I had hoped it would be black, but we all can't be perfect. Oh, snap! NoIdidn't! Well, I did. Once the cap is on, this is a good weight for my rather large man hands. You know what they say about a man with big hands? That's right, they have big feet. Threads ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowjob on 04/03/2008

I love this thing. I was expecting some crappy pen and so so light, but instead I got a pretty good pen that flows well and a so so light! I don't know how I would refil the ink. Also the paint job come off a bit from key scratches. If you look closely, you'll notice threads on both ends. This way you can screw them together to get a longer light, or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygavins on 12/17/2007

Good compact way to have a pen and torch in your pocket The paint scratches off, so I would suggest you keep in separate from other metal objects, e.g. keys, coins - so cannot really use the key-chain. Also, it was difficult to unscrew the pen part at first (you ended unscrewing the battery area), but that got easier with use. There are similar ones,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections