DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 2-LED White Light Flashlight + 2mW Red Laser Keychain (3*AG13)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraul128 on 11/06/2010

The point of the laser can be up 50 to 100 meters at night. The beam is visibe in a foggy day at night. It's small and you can take it with your keys. The build quality is good and it's very hard (I dropped it about three times and it doesn't broke) The two led are very brightness. The batteries run out in a month of use. The price is not the best but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidmind on 07/18/2009

Very good product, very nice design, works very well and is a great laser and led lamp that makes me very happy every time I use it and people like it too . The product build quality is not very good, and the laser can broke very easy if you dont take much care with it . You can put this laser in your keychain with keys, this is very good, so you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarabas on 01/11/2009

Good looking Red Laser Keychain, but that is all that's good about it. The button is hard to push and after a couple of times it wasn't pushable at all. The laser point was not a dot but very blurry, so why it's called a laser i don't know. The Red Laser Keychain is of bad quality, has a bad laser dot and is not very useful if you ask me. I bought two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdamhoward1 on 10/29/2008

Very good build quality. Batteries are easy to fit and the part of the laser at the back is very strong so they wont fall out easy. Buttons are not stiff so its easy to use. The brightness of the laser is a bit of a let down. My 2-in-1 laser pointer for Deal Extreme was alot cheaper and is much better. Oh well, You have to test these things. Laser pointer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywittekip on 04/28/2008

It's a very cheap, good quality built laser. Has a long range cause it's 2mW. It also has a nice design and you can put it on your bunch of keys what is great. Well, it comes in red, not in blue as you can see at the pictures. Although DealExtreme told you that in the description. Also when your batteries don't have energy left you can't put in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosander on 04/03/2008

- The price is low, especially when your order more than 3/5/10 - The laser itself isn't so big at all - My cat seems to like it - The red dot is very bright - In the dark is the red dot easy to over about 100/200 meters - Sometimes you need to press the button else. - I've ordered 4 of them and 3 have an another danger laber (white) with 1mW on it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byathlin on 03/19/2008

It's a good product. The price is very very low. You can use it to point objects in a dark room. Useful in presentation, or project. It's very very small, so you can put it in your pocket and bring it everywhere. I bought it only because I saw the picture of a red line of light. I said "wonderful", because I tought that it could be possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemmohohtoo on 02/29/2008

- Nice looking - Has an "hook" so you can use it as an keychain etc. - Very bright keeping in mind that it "only" a 2mW - Eats common batteries - Has a nice range outdoors - The button needs to be pushed with the right pressure (the build quality should be better) It's quite good looking in red. It should have on/off switch so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebasser on 01/30/2008

Great building quality. Aluminum Hook. Its big. (But for a keychain is that no con) I tested it, it reached almost 3 KM. Point it on a window when you are testing it at a long distance. the reflection will do the rest. Great product, buy buy buy. Its definitifly a show product. Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 01/05/2008

Nice build quality Looks fine None Looks good on a keyring and packaged nicely so could be given as a gift. Recommended: hopefully will come back in stock so I can buy another. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections