DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-Dark Butterfly (4-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmeptor on 05/31/2014

These butterflies come in vibrant colours and are perfect for wall decoration. They are lightweight and are attached to a little spring that gives a floating effect. You're limited on the surface you stick these to. It would have been better if there was another type of adhesive in the package so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhiteodua on 03/14/2013

Bright colors, great choice patterns. They are very easy to fix and they are pleasing to the eye enlivening interior. It is very popular girls. This is not a gift wrap. If you want to donate, buy a nice box. Spectacular display of artificial flowers. They are lightweight and do not require special care.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohannesE on 11/11/2012

Bought it to decorate my girlfriends room. Looks quite nice. Put them on a window or anywhere in a bright room and it looks good. Really crappy quality and im not sure that it looks exacly as the packade. They are made from plastic. The manual said that it was supported by magnets but there are no magnets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlc123 on 02/28/2012

Very attractive looking cuties that actually glow in the dark (although not for very long). I put mine out on the balcony on the outside window - and they lasted all summer. Being forgetful I left the poor suckers outside over the winter and a few of them lost a wing in high wind storms - but they were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 04/20/2011

Cute wee butterflies on little springs. I put them in various places around the house to see if the wife would find them (she's into butterflies) and it was quite good... one was on the clock, one on the bedside lamp, one on the back of her laptop screen and the last on the back of her teacup. Went down ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrowJuice on 05/25/2010

-They glow in the dark and do a decent job of it. -Looks very nice when they glow -Comes in a pack of 4 in different colours. -A little poor build quality as one loosened from it metal rod. -It would be nice if they glowed a little more, but that's just nitpicking. It is only the white paint that glows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/17/2010

Nic details on the wings - patterns look like real butterfly wings. Nice glow in the dark - I shined a light on thes for a minute or so, and i could see a faint glow on the clear parts of the wings even in subdued light. In the dark, they make a nice glowing pattern. The wings are plastic, attached to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

-they're more realistic than the other butterflies (minus the fact that they glow) -the build quality is quite nice for the price -kind of useless... -nice for decoration but nothing else -plastic feels a little cheap -they're kind of big -it came individually packaged and stapled together -I think they'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byechan101 on 03/13/2008

They look good and are of good build quality. The wings have a slight holographic print on them which enhances their look. The glow-in-the-dark feature is fairly reasonable - I can see it quite clearly even only after a short exposure to light. Some of the suckers don't suck properly. There's far more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythefezman on 01/02/2008

Bought these for a stocking-stuffer for my wife, she liked them. Can't say anything bad about them really. Nifty decorations! Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections