DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Bracelet
Customer’s impression:
muy buena calidad de producto hidious muy bien si parece plata a la vista Its beautiful! Waooo!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMisterKidX on 10/20/2014

pros: very low on price so actually you dont mind buying it untill... Cons: you find out it looks very cheap and lame. Good for children though... Read more

Impression:hidious;

0 0 0

• posted byraziel9 on 08/22/2014

pros: buena compra buena calidad mi novia sera feliz con este regalo mucha gracias dx por hacernos mas facil las compras en Mexico de verdad seguire consumiendo de este producto y de otros ahora solo comprar otro para mi familia jaja. contras: el envio me tardo 4 meses pero recomiendo pagar el envio ... Read more

Impression:muy buena calidad de producto,muy bien si parece plata a la vista;

0 0 0

• posted byIGCRONE on 08/21/2014

Pros: Its a beautiful bracelet and how gift, its amazing!! Its great! And good material. Cons: Anyone Read more

The bracelet i like it so much!! And to my girlfriend more!!+++

Impression:Waooo!!,Its beautiful!;

0 0 0

• posted byericfinger on 08/17/2013

Best thing for this product (silver bracelet): it's really really cheap product and it's very beautiful. When people look they think it's an expensive jewelry. You can see this in my pictures that I've posted in this review. Very intersting. Ok so, it's not the really silver this bracelet, but the color ... Read more

upside and bright clorser to heart details whole bracelet view

0 0 0

• posted bylaila994 on 06/13/2013

Hi, Its really good braslete, i have been using it for month now, and its great, still white, at first i didn't believe it was silver thought after week it will get black, but its still shining and i guess it was true that its silver, im exited that i brought it. Happy. No Cons. but the shipment came ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLooloo83 on 05/31/2013

It is a very nice bracelet. shiny, really cute and very ligh weighted. a perfect gift for teenagers and in the case of adults perfect as an accesory for work or day activities. a little bit to shiny. I think it caan break easily. have to conbine it with another bracelet, cause its not enough accesory ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylaila994 on 05/04/2013

Its really good if have little hands. and it looks same as in picture. my young sister loved it. it doesn't look cheep. and heart looks cute. but it looks easy to break so u need to be extra carefull with it. i would buy 2 more of them for my other little sisters I don't see any cons. looks good. not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

IF YOU CAN DO SOMEONE HAPPY BUY AND GIVE LIKE A GIFT... IT LOOKS LIKE SILVER, NICE, NICE AND DON'T BECOMES BLACK, WE ARE IMPRESSED ABOUT QUALITY. DX IS A BIG SITE, VERY GOOD THINGS AND PRODUCTS, DIFFERENT ITENS AND VERY GOOD QUALITY FO US.. NO CONS...MY WIFE LIKED IT A LOT AND BOUGHT MORE TO BUY FOR ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGuTatu on 12/27/2012

Well made, no worn out parts, very shiny and the heart is not too big but also is not that small. the size and shape are perfect. I don't believe that this is really a Con, but the time to arrive was a little bit longer than o though that would be, but i think that this was due to Brazilian customs. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiulicica on 12/13/2012

I don't even remember how many pieces of this bracelet i have bought. I got this for every friend, because that is how much i love it! So beautiful,elegant,looks so much expensive than it is,you could even say it is real,good silver. It is light, the design is nice. I think i would have to say that a ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections