Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaila994 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hi, Its really good braslete, i have been using it for month now, and its great, still white, at first i didn't believe it was silver thought after week it will get black, but its still shining and i guess it was true that its silver, im exited that i brought it. Happy.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLooloo83 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very nice bracelet. shiny, really cute and very ligh weighted. a perfect gift for teenagers and in the case of adults perfect as an accesory for work or day activities. Cons:a little bit to shiny. I think it caan break easily. have to conbine it with a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylaila994 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its really good if have little hands. and it looks same as in picture. my young sister loved it. it doesn't look cheep. and heart looks cute. but it looks easy to break so u need to be extra carefull with it. i would buy 2 more of them for my other little sisters Cons:I d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:IF YOU CAN DO SOMEONE HAPPY BUY AND GIVE LIKE A GIFT... IT LOOKS LIKE SILVER, NICE, NICE AND DON'T BECOMES BLACK, WE ARE IMPRESSED ABOUT QUALITY. DX IS A BIG SITE, VERY GOOD THINGS AND PRODUCTS, DIFFERENT ITENS AND VERY GOOD QUALITY FO US.. Cons:NO CONS...MY W... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGuTatu on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made, no worn out parts, very shiny and the heart is not too big but also is not that small. the size and shape are perfect. Cons:I don't believe that this is really a Con, but the time to arrive was a little bit longer than o though that would be, but i think that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiulicica on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don't even remember how many pieces of this bracelet i have bought. I got this for every friend, because that is how much i love it! So beautiful,elegant,looks so much expensive than it is,you could even say it is real,good silver. It is light, the design is... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygiuberti on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very beautiful. My wife loved it. Its very cheap. Its priceless. Its more usefull for adult women than kids. Its great for teenagers. Cons:I am still not sure if its really silver material. The pendant had with some little spots, but the chain is fine, with no spots. It s... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBenderino on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap enough and looks prichichno-beautiful, like silver, but not silver. Suitable for a little girl or a girl who likes to hand when a lot of stuff, though, you can find a better Cons:Of course this is not silver. attracted by a magnet. and the ring at the end of the c... Read more

the package
    1 0
  • posted bygoldwhey on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it really look nice and trending. 925 silver for a price like this what more can you ask for? the length can be shorten. just remove some links. no tools needed..soft enough for your fingers to bent it. Cons:there is no cons so far. I have been using it for months and i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's pretty, shiny material, even with a good time of use it do not lost the shiny. Cons:The closure could be better, because it no lock as expected, some times it open easily. It look like 925 Silver, but it is not build only with silver OtherThoughts:I liked... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections