Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzxMarce on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very, very nice and neat finish, does not look cheap at all. No metal or plastic burrs, no sharp edges, no enamel smears. Perfect! Pleasant to the eye, it is a very nicely done, and cheap, piece of jewelry. The clock, pretty precise, seems to be battery-powere... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubbish165 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good looking Cheap my daughter loves it Watch is accurate Cons:none really, but i made a few modifications myself just to make sure my daughter doesn't lose the watch or any parts attached to it. ; see other thoughts OtherThoughts:I disassembled it, smoothened the moving... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodfagundes001 on 04/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its amazing!!!!! Its made with a very high quality material. Had a beatiful color and very nice looking!!! Very good price too.......... I think it is very cheap for the quality!! It is a great gift. I gave as a gift for a friend and she loved it. Cons:None, this Butter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaynord on 02/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cute and handy to have close to your bag or the keys so it gives you the possibility to always have access to the hour even when you forget your watch ;) Came exactly as the picture shows. Looks very well build, clock is working for a long time until now... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermeg on 01/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is verry beautiful and well made. For my surprise it's not hard to open, and better, it doesn't open by itself. The clock inside it's ok, but my wife doesn't use it too much (she preffer see the time on her mobile). It's a little heavy, but it's shows the material go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrinic on 10/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great gift. High quality. Good price. Beatiful color. Nice looking........ Cons:Again. Like other reviewers says, little bit hard to open. But after a few drops of oil it worked great. Nothing else.............. OtherThoughts:I agree with donmiguel. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySenorita on 07/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a great product for its buy. Totally value for money. I highly recommend it. Very unique. Perfect for gifting or for your own use. Cons:Just the opening latch has a little problem. Just as the other reviewers say. I feel if the producers look into this it will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 05/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really beautiful to a gift. High quality. Good details. Small enough to a lady use it. Beautiful color. Well-built (but I had problems. See below). Cons:Its a bit hard to open it. You have to use both hands. Its a bit heavy. Not so much, but it is. Mine arrived... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDr.Whacked on 03/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, Cute, useful, perfect for a gift. the quality of the build was impressive and seems to be more pricey then it is... Cons:None at all, and at the price its worth a buy OtherThoughts:it looks good and does what its supposed to do, tell time and impress on lookers ;)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphatboy123 on 01/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks good and is well made, apart from the opening mechanism Cons:opening mechanism broke right away and wings flap open OtherThoughts:the watch works fine Bottomline:cheap pretty watch Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections