Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbasso90 on 08/29/2013

Very cute and handy to have near your purse or keys so it gives you the ability to access at the time, even when you forget your watch. Came exactly as the picture shows. Constructed seems fine, the clock continues working until now and is a very nice gift for someone you like. The only problem I had is with respect to the bond that holds the clock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 03/02/2013

Very, very nice and neat finish, does not look cheap at all. No metal or plastic burrs, no sharp edges, no enamel smears. Perfect! Pleasant to the eye, it is a very nicely done, and cheap, piece of jewelry. The clock, pretty precise, seems to be battery-powered, as the winding screw only seems to set the time once pulled a bit. Only thing is that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubbish165 on 08/06/2012

Good looking Cheap my daughter loves it Watch is accurate none really, but i made a few modifications myself just to make sure my daughter doesn't lose the watch or any parts attached to it. ; see other thoughts I disassembled it, smoothened the moving parts on the inner side with a tiny metal file and used a drop of superglue to secure the tiny screw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodfagundes001 on 04/25/2012

Its amazing!!!!! Its made with a very high quality material. Had a beatiful color and very nice looking!!! Very good price too.......... I think it is very cheap for the quality!! It is a great gift. I gave as a gift for a friend and she loved it. None, this Butterfly Clip-on Watch was perfect for my purpose, as a gift. I never would have found something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaynord on 02/02/2010

Very cute and handy to have close to your bag or the keys so it gives you the possibility to always have access to the hour even when you forget your watch ;) Came exactly as the picture shows. Looks very well build, clock is working for a long time until now and makes a very nice gift for someone you like. I can really not find any cons on this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermeg on 01/27/2010

It is verry beautiful and well made. For my surprise it's not hard to open, and better, it doesn't open by itself. The clock inside it's ok, but my wife doesn't use it too much (she preffer see the time on her mobile). It's a little heavy, but it's shows the material good quality. No Cons at all. After 6 months of use it still looks like new. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonier on 04/20/2009

This little piece is really charming. Good Quality. Much better than one can expect. Nice "look and feel". Multiple selection of colors. None really. Price could be lower, although even now it is still a good deal. I can't tell how long the baterry will keep on working, but so far it is. So many colors, it is difficult to select... Great as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrinic on 10/16/2008

It is a great gift. High quality. Good price. Beatiful color. Nice looking........ Again. Like other reviewers says, little bit hard to open. But after a few drops of oil it worked great. Nothing else.............. I agree with donmiguel. A small box would be a usefull. I bought it for gift and my girlfriend like it. I recommend it to everyone.... Another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySenorita on 07/02/2008

It is a great product for its buy. Totally value for money. I highly recommend it. Very unique. Perfect for gifting or for your own use. Just the opening latch has a little problem. Just as the other reviewers say. I feel if the producers look into this it will be great. Highly impressed by the quick delivery and service of deal extreme. Totally shopping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 05/19/2008

Really beautiful to a gift. High quality. Good details. Small enough to a lady use it. Beautiful color. Well-built (but I had problems. See below). Its a bit hard to open it. You have to use both hands. Its a bit heavy. Not so much, but it is. Mine arrived with problems in the left wing. It doesnt keep opened. So, its even harder to open it. Im going ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections