Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

When I bought this watch, it did not look at sizes. This thing was much bigger than I expected. I do not like to wear your watch. Therefore, this watch as a remote control were a godsend for me. I'm so glad I bought them. True, I do not know how they will work after a long time. I have yet to use these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoakley on 07/31/2010

Very cute little watch. Bought some samples for resale. Popular with young women. Easy to read.DX delivery and communication were very good. Tinted face is difficult for older folks to read. Wish the face was whte. Found them else where for less money. Good gift for a young woman. Nice to add variety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykatli on 11/13/2008

It's pretty, the colour is nice and compact with a clip that's pretty stable so you can hang it anywhere even like a keychain anywhere where you don't have a watch kinda thing. I don't like to wear watches, so this is really useful. Looks to be pretty decent quality. Just that it doesn't flip open, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 07/07/2008

- Very cheap watch. I couldnt believe in this price for this beautiful product. - Good for a gift to a girl. - Well built. - Different watch. - Good for use in a bag. - You may choose between 3 colors (sku 9790, sku 9791, sku 9792). - Its a bit bigger than I thought. Its not really a problem, just a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrystalml on 02/02/2008

The watch looks nice. The nice blue color goes well with the metal. The size is perfect for a keychain. It makes a great addition to any bag. The watch seems strong. It looks like it would be fine even if I were to drop it. The lid doesn't open wide enough. It only opens up to 90 degrees. I have to hold ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections