Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Alais on 04/08/2011

Pros: When I bought this watch, it did not look at sizes. This thing was much bigger than I expected. I do not like to wear your watch. Therefore, this watch as a remote control were a godsend for me. I'm so glad I bought them. True, I do not know how they will work after a long time. Cons: I have yet to use these long hours, so long as no defe... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by joakley on 07/31/2010

Pros: Very cute little watch. Bought some samples for resale. Popular with young women. Easy to read.DX delivery and communication were very good. Cons: Tinted face is difficult for older folks to read. Wish the face was whte. Found them else where for less money. OtherThoughts: Good gift for a young woman. Nice to add variety for assessory sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by katli on 11/13/2008

Pros: It's pretty, the colour is nice and compact with a clip that's pretty stable so you can hang it anywhere even like a keychain anywhere where you don't have a watch kinda thing. I don't like to wear watches, so this is really useful. Looks to be pretty decent quality. Cons: Just that it doesn't flip open, the flowers just flip to a angle s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by schopf on 07/07/2008

Pros: - Very cheap watch. I couldnt believe in this price for this beautiful product. - Good for a gift to a girl. - Well built. - Different watch. - Good for use in a bag. - You may choose between 3 colors (sku 9790, sku 9791, sku 9792). Cons: - Its a bit bigger than I thought. Its not really a problem, just a comment. - Lid should open more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Crystalml on 02/02/2008

Pros: The watch looks nice. The nice blue color goes well with the metal. The size is perfect for a keychain. It makes a great addition to any bag. The watch seems strong. It looks like it would be fine even if I were to drop it. Cons: The lid doesn't open wide enough. It only opens up to 90 degrees. I have to hold the lid to keep it open other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections