Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySerene8 on 11/18/2013

It looks very nice, and decorative. The whole clock housing has shiny chrome coating, therefore it is sort of elegant jewellery. The clock's background has a silk-like brushed finish, and its color harminc with the small, well-manufactured blossoms. The ornamented small door cannot opened fully , but the clock is still visible. It is a bit heavy compared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluz.ciro on 10/24/2012

A very beautiful design for a keychain, heart and flowers makes a romantic and practical gift for a woman. It is ideal for carrying in a handbag as an accessory. The only problem I had with this, was that the cover does not stand alone, I keep it open with my fingers, because the spring mechanism keeps the cover open all time. I need to buy more, all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyessicam on 09/21/2011

I love this product, my friends were surprised to know how much I payed for it, and doesn't look like a cheap product. the flowers design makes it look fashionable and it's exactly as it is shown in the pictures. It came already working. You can use it as a keychain. I'm curious about how to open it when the batteries are empty, but this type of products ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolkoy on 04/27/2011

its a useful and nice product, works great and does what it suppose to, looks cute and got a good weight, so easy to carry, the clipon is great,, can be added to a key chain instead of taking out your cellphone to look at the time just look at your belt or keys where ever you choose to clip it on didnt find any cons..... great thing to buy for kids ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDracma on 05/09/2010

- Very Cheap. - Very useful. - Very well-made. - Very Resistant Material. - Great Color (Like the picture) - Very good size. The price is excellent. This product is an excellent gift. I was surprise when I got it, because I thinked the built material would be cheaper, but this product is very well-made, the details at its manufacture are excellent. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickrocks on 03/25/2009

-Good looking, also the clock within is well and clear designed. -Well build -Great as a gift -Closes spring assisted so it keeps closed when you hang it on your bag or someting -More colours available: sku9790 BLUE, sku9791 PURPLE, sku9792 RED) -Great price! Thanx DX :D No cons sofar. Maybe a little thick due to the lid. But not a problem. Little bigger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 07/18/2008

- Very cheap watch. I couldnt believe in this price for this beautiful product. - Good for a gift to a girl. - Well built. - Different watch. - Good for use in a bag. - You may choose between 3 colors (sku 9790, sku 9791, sku 9792). - Its a bit bigger than I thought. Its not really a problem, just a comment. - Lid should open more. Actual angle is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLupian on 12/29/2007

Very pretty, very easy to set. Looks good, not cheap. Cannot see how it is powered - case doesn't seem to open for battery change, yet stem is only for time-setting, not for winding. Someone please advise? Wish it had a pin attachment, rather than the clip. Today's clothing doesn't necessarily have buttonholes for attachment. Very happy with this timepiece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiddles on 12/14/2007

very nice none nice gift i bought 2 and 1 in other colour cheap gift for anyone. and doesnt look cheap and nasty Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections