Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNunser on 01/08/2013

Very convenient for people who doesn't like to wear watches. It's very feminine, the clip works well, it isn't brittle so you don't have to worry about it breaking. The colors will not come off anytime soon. Overall the quality is impressive for the price. The lid doesn't open all the way, it's even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychautoney on 11/26/2012

- Very classy and presentable - Colours are bright and does not come off - Looks good on a handbag - None so far. - Unless you have thick fingers, it will be hard to open the clock. Really nice product to get your g/f as a "just because" gift. The watch has taken a lot of abuse hanging off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatylahr on 09/07/2012

works looks nice feels heavy, my girl liked it :) none really the quality could be better but hey you get what you pay for, and yea the packaging could be nicer, maybe if it came in a box of some sort or something given the truth I thought it would fall apart the minute you open it but the construction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMtzPwner on 06/27/2012

Very impressive build quality for this price. It doesn't feel cheap at all, despite its very low price. Looks very good, works perfectly, can be attached to a lot of things. Very good as a gift, it's something special and unique. Don't worry if it looks a bit crooked, the lid doesn't match the watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshorto on 05/08/2012

Nice desing Easy to use Looks really nice Great gift -Mine is a little twisted (the bottom and the top do not overlap exactly) -The spring is a bit strong and does not open fully -When the battery dies you can throw it away, since you cannot replace it without destroying it. A perfect gif for your loved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMGBarotto on 09/25/2011

Really well-made, colors are bright and it's exactly as seen in the picture, it's heavy and looks resistant, good quality materials and it's really cheap and beautiful Only con I can think of is the presentation, it just comes in a little plastic bag, so you have to wrap it yourself to give as a gift,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDracma on 05/09/2010

- Very Cheap. - Very useful. - Very well-made. - Very Resistant Material. - Great Color (Like the picture) - Very good size. The price is excellent. This product is an excellent gift. I was surprise when I got it, because I thinked the built material would be cheaper, but this product is very well-made,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhiteRider on 05/14/2009

1) looks really great. my wife loves it. 2) build quality seems very good. it looks robust enough 3) already has a battery 4) clock configurator is easly accesable 5) what you see is what you get i can think of anything bad about it, except that i should have order 2 of them just for back up. Wonder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysefsinalas on 05/06/2009

Chiquito y comodo, facil de usar. Facil de ajustar la hora. Aunque venga en una bolsita de plastico sin ninguna proteccion llego sin ningun daño. Ademas el material con que esta construido parece bastante resistente. las visagras tambien parecen resistentes por lo que no creo que se rompa. hubiera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykzangel on 04/29/2009

Value for money, tells the time. A great gift idea!! It looks more expensive than the price. Definately comes in handy. The design is cute and pratical. I wish it came in a box so it can be given as a gift. Now I have to find a box to give as a gift. for the price i paid i can't complain though. No problems ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections