Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNunser on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very convenient for people who doesn't like to wear watches. It's very feminine, the clip works well, it isn't brittle so you don't have to worry about it breaking. The colors will not come off anytime soon. Overall the quality is impressive for the price. Cons:The lid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychautoney on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very classy and presentable - Colours are bright and does not come off - Looks good on a handbag Cons:- None so far. - Unless you have thick fingers, it will be hard to open the clock. OtherThoughts:Really nice product to get your g/f as a "just because" gif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatylahr on 09/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works looks nice feels heavy, my girl liked it :) Cons:none really the quality could be better but hey you get what you pay for, and yea the packaging could be nicer, maybe if it came in a box of some sort or something OtherThoughts:given the truth I thought it would fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMtzPwner on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very impressive build quality for this price. It doesn't feel cheap at all, despite its very low price. Looks very good, works perfectly, can be attached to a lot of things. Very good as a gift, it's something special and unique. Don't worry if it looks a bit crooked, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshorto on 05/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice desing Easy to use Looks really nice Great gift Cons:-Mine is a little twisted (the bottom and the top do not overlap exactly) -The spring is a bit strong and does not open fully -When the battery dies you can throw it away, since you cannot replace it with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMGBarotto on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really well-made, colors are bright and it's exactly as seen in the picture, it's heavy and looks resistant, good quality materials and it's really cheap and beautiful Cons:Only con I can think of is the presentation, it just comes in a little plastic bag, so you have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDracma on 05/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very Cheap. - Very useful. - Very well-made. - Very Resistant Material. - Great Color (Like the picture) - Very good size. The price is excellent. This product is an excellent gift. I was surprise when I got it, because I thinked the built material would be cheaper, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykzangel on 04/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Value for money, tells the time. A great gift idea!! It looks more expensive than the price. Definately comes in handy. The design is cute and pratical. Cons:I wish it came in a box so it can be given as a gift. Now I have to find a box to give as a gift. for the price i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiddles on 03/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great item people who i bought for as a present was over the moon with it.You can choose your favorite color and give as gift to a significant other. Most products here on DX come on random colors, so being able to choose the color is definitely a pro Cons:no cons well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeena on 01/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really catchy. Everyone loves it and ask where I got. Its really nice to give as a gift. You can choose your favorite color and give as gift to a significant other. Most products here on DX come on random colors, so being able to choose the color is definitely a pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections