DX » Community » Reviews » Clothes Shaver (Green)
  • 5 star 30 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKernDX on 12/12/2013

product with very light weight ball pope easy to handle container to store what is "popery" uses stacks of normal size ball pope did not make much noise during their use of visual outfit looks much better and younger very fragile, apparently could not take tumbles or small cell does not last long in use. Rechargeable recommend to use with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKernDX on 12/10/2013

produto com peso bem leve papa bolinha fácil de segurar recipiente para armazenar o que é "papado" usa pilhas de tamanho normal papa bolinha não faz muito barulho durante o seu uso visual da roupa fica muito melhor e mais novo papa bolinha muito frágil, aparentemente não aguentaria nem pequenos tombos pilha nã... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShmilipus on 11/28/2013

Very useful, cheap and easy to use. My husband like playing with it. Every t-short in our place have been cleaned already. Plastic quality is not good enough. Though I wasn't expected somemting special. It really has no markable disadvantages Perfect thing. Nothing to worry about. I will never post the rewiew again because of the number of required ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbarberan on 10/22/2013

Super practical device lets you shave lint from sweater or other clothes and put them again to good use. the battery compartment is a little bit too tight so I am a bit afraid of breaking it every time I have to change batteries. You might consider complement it with some rechargeable batteries! you're going to need them and the environment will thank ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacanha on 09/08/2013

Small, Cheap, simple to use and usefull. do the job very well. Batteries included. No problems in one month of use. The plastic is not wonderfull but I can't ask more for the price. Not the better color also. White will be a good color This product change the clothes dramatically when "shaved". don't looks like new but better that before. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrisgabor on 07/23/2013

Ridiculously cheap, yet powerful. The build quality seems mediocre, but the actual working parts are OK. And it works well! My unit did not have any issues with the battery compartment. Nothing so far. Maybe a bit more ergonomic design would be better, but shaving a sweater takes only 5 minutes. IT is good to have one around in the household. Recommended,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJihar on 04/23/2013

It works. My rechargeble batteries (2100 Mah Varta pre-charged) fits very nice. My girlfriend plays with for last two hours, cleaning our bed and she is very happy with it=) - like the other cheap things - looks chep, but still it do what it need for. - needs to be opened if stuck about every 3 minutes of work to clean the rotor with razors/ - plastic ... Read more

before and after Varta fits nice
    0 0
  • posted byLoudNoiseLives on 04/14/2013

For this product, it's cheap and easy to use. Additionally, it does the job fairly well and the contents are easy to dispose of. However, it's made cheaply, and the shaving is louder than expected. Also, I had issues with trying to get the batteries in (it's ok now) I wasn't expecting much based on the price but I didn't want to spend $20 on a similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaollafb on 03/24/2013

I LOVE IT. I've been looking for a good and affordable one. It works perfectly. Initially I was hesitant to buy it because of the price... I was afraid it was going to be cheap quality, but now since I've receive it... I have no regrets. It's very small and compact and gets the job done. Probably one of the best products they have on the site. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 02/27/2013

If it is useful for removing lint besides the normal price. I find it too small and practical design I like how it looks. quality if left to duty as it seems that very frajil ess further that where you put the batteries seem springs and top deciles think soon fail. is entirely practical to travel and when you leave you can carry in your bag and that ... Read more

Clothes Shaver (Green) 1 Clothes Shaver (Green) 2 Clothes Shaver (Green) 3 Clothes Shaver (Green) 1
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections