DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Power Cable (15cm)
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydondonini on 09/25/2014

Pros: IT WORKS! I was worried that it wouldn't since it's a power supplying cable. Didn't want it to burn itself during operation. Once again, it works! Cons: The build quality is okay. It was kinda hard to connect the molex cables, but that could have just been me being a human who can't connect things ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byljauna on 04/15/2014

I use it on my computer with a hard disk, my computer has few connectors. Cable length is correct. It works perfect. The product is good. Nothing bad to comment. The quality of this product is very good. It's not expensive. Should I buy the unit with 2 connectors. ////////////////////////////////////... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoverride2k on 05/15/2013

- Very good price (same thing on local store its about 4 times expensive) - Standard conectors (MOLEX and SATA power) - Easy to install, anyone can do it. - Do the job as expected. - Good quality. None A dark sleeved over the cable will make it 101% perfect, but for that price its ok as it is. Also a ... Read more

Cable bag

0 0 0

• posted bySOzito92 on 03/15/2013

Very good material and very fast shipping, recommended. Currently used without any problem. By the time I have used this product I did not have any problems caused and everything seems perfect. Buy several of these, they're still a great deal despite being cheaply made. Apply BULKRATE coupon when buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblobel on 01/25/2013

Inexpensive, easy to use and accurately assembled adapter. Using it is easy to connect the device with SATA connector. Performance is very good, so I have not tried, found no cons. This peehodnik you can help out, if you preobrel modern device interface of SATA and in the power supply of your computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byComeq on 12/17/2012

- It works as it should - Pretty good quality cables - It is very cheap - Great quality connectors, easy to plug - Convenient cable length - Pretty good soldering quality - Does not heat up Nothing to add here. It does what it is supposed to do This is a very good Sata power cable, works very well and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacefire on 10/28/2012

I wired an el wire into this and ripped off the sata does great job for me it did not need a sata port provided 12v power to my el wire. does exactly everything i needed it to do. I only needed the molex. and some internet help told me which wire was the 12v. so now there is this wire leading out of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArn123 on 09/13/2012

Gives you the opportunity to connect power to Sata devices from an AT/ATX style motherboard without the Sata power connectors on-board, and with enough insulation and mechanical strength to withstand day-to-day use over extended period of time. None unless expecting Milspec/Nasa-type sturdyness and mechanical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrogsgaard20 on 06/22/2012

This power cable is very useful if you don't have an unused SATA power plug on your PC power supply. Just plug it into the drive and the other end to a molex, and there you go! The build quality is just as good as all the other computer components in your PC. Average quality, simple - great! None!! Does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoombah on 11/10/2011

-It works as described -ive had it for over a month with no issues -works on all of my devices (ps3, 3 computers, laptop) ive tried it with 12 different sata hard drives and it worked like a charm Connectors are smooth and require no force to connect properly nothing, its a work/not work item. and it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections