DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Power Cable (15cm)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Great quality Good item Works as charm. Installed two Sata-hdd and working very simple and effective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKangs on 04/09/2015

Pros: Price, price Cons: none.

Impression:perfect,Works as charm. Installed two Sata-hdd and working;

0 0 0

• posted bywheps on 03/31/2015

Pros: Nice product and it meets what I expected it to be. Cons: Nothing so far.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byTennisForever on 03/21/2015

Perfect cable to add extra HDD SATA III connectors, when the power supply has no extra SATA connectors, but only the old style IDE power connectors.

0 0 0

• posted byJhonsi on 03/15/2015

As described and cheap SATA power cable. Ready and easy to use. Can ask more for the money it costs.

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 02/18/2015

Pros: very good quality, durable material, good price. Working very well, no problems. Cons: none. Thank you!

S-ATA power cable

Impression:Good item,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 10/26/2014

Simple to install and use, the price is very cheap and good quality. It is not necessary to have much knowledgement to manipulate and use this product. Recommend to all, fast arrived here in Brazil, besides being cheap. -- Recomendo para todos, chegou rápido aqui no Brasil, além de ser barato.

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydondonini on 09/25/2014

Pros: IT WORKS! I was worried that it wouldn't since it's a power supplying cable. Didn't want it to burn itself during operation. Once again, it works! Cons: The build quality is okay. It was kinda hard to connect the molex cables, but that could have just been me being a human who can't connect... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywerzviv on 08/25/2014

Pros: usable length, works very well. Cons: the attachment is just a bit too difficult to attach general: just works like expected. great for new harddrives with computers who has old power suppliers, that lack the SATA ADAPTER, or doesn't have enough SATA adapters avaliable

Impression:very simple and effective;

0 0 0

• posted byMurdock5252 on 08/02/2014

I put it in my power and It gives electricity to my hard drive. Be careful with me molex pins, they are no fitted properly and move a lot but for this price what do you want? No voltage or resistance problems. Dont try to push the connections, do it softly or you will damage the connector.

Impression:good way to use a hard drive;

0 0 0

• posted byljauna on 04/15/2014

I use it on my computer with a hard disk, my computer has few connectors. Cable length is correct. It works perfect. The product is good. Nothing bad to comment. The quality of this product is very good. It's not expensive. Should I buy the unit with 2 I use it on my computer with a hard disk, my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere