Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysleekspeed22 on 04/06/2014

it's a simple cable adapter that relies on the capabilities of your graphics card. Sometime documentation on you graphics card may be sketchy and it hard to predict if it can output a signal that your TV can accept. Though my graphics card could output standard definition signal it was still too high a refresh rate than my TV could accept. none specific ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimacleber on 06/01/2013

- Low price. - Excellent quality for the price that you pay for it. - Compliant with old CRT Televisions. - I have tried to connect an Dell Vostro 3500 to a CRT Philips Television and VGA to SVIDEO and RCA F Cable did not work properly, but based on the comment of other buyers, I think it is a good product. - Although I can assure its properly functionality.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystormblast on 05/15/2013

Solid build, didn't find any flaws in design Good price, i think it's the cheapest here on dx Fast delivery - got mine very fast - something I didn't expected Doesn't work, tried with my two TVs. The RCA cable works because i checked it with my video card. For your own consideration... Too bad there is no video review with this product, to see if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPereTGN on 03/24/2013

I bought this cable to move the notebook's VGA signal to your TV. Easy connection. Good cable construction, is strong and durable. It has two connectors, RCA and S-Video. Good looks and good price. But in my case, does not work. Only lines appear on the TV. Maybe the cable a little short, you have to use extension cords or cords to the desired size.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizwan1983 on 03/07/2013

I bought this on the advice of some electronics guys at a local computer forum. The intention was to plug in the cable TV video output to my computer display. Prima facie, it seemed to me as though it may work and so I bought it. Unfortunately it didn't. I got no video display at all. Possible reasons are: The connector does not work in the reverse ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byucom000 on 01/14/2013

It is pretty solid with a very good build quality. The plastic is very strong, good and flexible. Detection on computer is ok. Use is perfect for pico-projectors or old tv screens. Very durable i think so. May-be a bit too short but not a problem for my use. It is possible to use an extension cable if necessary. Sent in an individual plastic, separatly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriborba on 07/07/2012

The construction of the cable is very good, the product is extremely durable. The price of the product is actually very low. The appearance is beautiful. The cable is very short in the machine and gets a little tight and hard to handle it when it is adapted, could be slightly greater in length. The principle product was not used to what I wanted, their ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDoYou on 01/18/2011

- Cheap! - Build is OK. - It has both RCA and S-Video. - It's really rare that this is the cable you need. Should maybe say that this cable is not for computers to TV, as it won't work. Do not buy this if you don't know what you're doing! You'll have a hard time figure out what to use it on. I thought I could use this by sending PS3 RGB signals through ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMAPYP on 07/25/2010

The Price its really cheap, the build Quality its good. El precio es bueno y la calidad tambien The way to use the adapter its a little difficult, because its a little bit a pain in the ass making test using diferentt modes of frecuensis from 60hz to 75hz also diferents pixels etc etc. Also this adapter dont work with all the video cards only a few ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystixpunk on 03/24/2010

great price, many times cheaper than local store. build quality is good too didnt works with every graphic card !! my english is not good to describe the problem but signal from original tv out is not same as the signal from reduction from vga output and some television having problem with other signals, try to use google for this ;-) or because this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections