DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Rotate Alarm Clock with Digital Themometer and Calendar
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydyahs on 09/16/2012

Usefull features easy to turn on alarm, timer The alarm & timer do not work when you turn the clock around to another feature No light button to turon on backlight Good for use at work, as a timer / clock / thermometer. Not useful for home - when turned, the alarm is turned off and no backlight for use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrlow81 on 01/07/2011

Its easy to use as there are only 2 buttons - 1 is to set the time and 1 is to adjust, thats all. Its has this light on when you rotate the clock and its nice especially when you are looking at the time at night. Not to mention that for the price of less then USD$4, u get 4 functions. The alarm sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomfgHIPPOS on 11/06/2008

Well... it works, and hey its 4 dollars! :D And its not an ordionary clock, as it has many other functions too. It only has 2 buttons and its easy to use when you get what the buttons do. The alarm is wayyyy too quiet for me, so I gave it to my mother and it wakes her up. As you may know, this type of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections