Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartinCC on 11/21/2011

Hard enough to protect and space for your memory. Good material. Good close. Good belt support. None that I know... Excelent case for your PSP. Fits perfectly and has enough space for your mem cards. I will not be able to handle you disks, space could be a little tight for them, but you can store several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaylayer on 07/27/2011

Esta hecho de un gran material, bastante suave pero con una coraza dura que es bastante agradable. me gusta, además su precio es batante bueno. English: It is made from great material, very soft but with a hard shell which is quite nice. I like also the price is batante good. ... mis putnos en contra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedromv240392 on 07/20/2011

- Perfect to psp 2000 and 3000 (1001 fits, but don't have space left to the UMDs) - Have two places to put extra UMDs, very useful - Protects your psp for falls or impacts when his inside your bag. -Have space left to earphones or extra memory stick - The two elastic prevent from falling when you open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArre on 07/07/2011

This is a great pouch for all PSP models( exept PSP GO) It has room to put on TWO UMD'S and you can also put your extra battery and memstick in there too! It has also got a climber-clipp so that you can attach the pouch to your waist or your key ring. There is nothing bad about exept for maby that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygataflecha on 12/26/2010

The best pouch for PSP!!!!! Great price and great quality!!!!!! Got mine for over two years and is still great. The PSP fits perfectly in it and still have a space to store the headphones. My pouch broke the part where he holds the hook. But I believe it was wrong to use it (I forced it and broke) Still,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkSylver on 07/22/2010

The product is very good and practical, helps prevent strokes drawbacks during transfers. It is small making it easy to manipulate and carry around. It is very inexpensive and accessible to anyone who wants one! Unfortunately, the interior finish is not good. Upon receipt of the mine and open it, I found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkSylver on 07/20/2010

El producto es muy bueno y practico, te ayuda a prevenir inconvenientes como golpes durante los traslados. Es pequeño lo que lo hace facil de manipular y llevar a todos lados. Es muy barato y accesible a cualquiera que quiera uno! Lamentablemente, el acabado interior no es bueno. Al recibir el mio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkSylver on 06/01/2010

Excellent quality and finish, this Hard Protective Pouch is ideal for protecting your PSP from impact and even the ideal medium to transport. It has space for the PSP, UMDs and accessories. I thought that for this price, would receive an inferior product. The truth is surprised Unfortunately the space ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfranja1983 on 05/31/2010

I've been almost a year with this case and I have no complaints, very good value for money, very good and very good rack holes to store things, and so not to scratch the screen, ultimately is a good product no doubt recommend q if want a good case for a good price for your psp I did not find any problem,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypskoven on 03/07/2010

Its an ok case. Will protect my psp if i drop it, but i wonder if it could scratch the psp screen. There isn't much room for anything but the psp. It smelled absolutely terrible. It leached something when it got wet. The smell lasted like 2 weeks. Its too big for your pocket. it stunk so bad, it was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections