DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Sports Watch (Black)
  • 5 star 42 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by JonK84 on 04/14/2014

Pros: Solar watch, feels durable, light, won't feel bad if i scratch or damage it. Cons: Plastic bits feels a bit cheap but for the price i should not be complaing. OtherThoughts: I plan to use it for sports and outdoor purposes. Got it for its solar capabilities and hopefully a longer battery life. Hope it lives up to the optimum 8 years life... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by DannyElfman on 10/31/2013

Pros: - Strap is plastic but good quality, smooth and feels strong. - Lume is great in the dark, you can see everything you need. - Functions are easy to access, easy to use - The solar part seems to do the jobs so far. Cons: - No so much cons actually. Maybe the first setup for alarm, daily/hourly beep is a bit difficult but the user guide is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ildar1976 on 05/29/2013

Pros: Very light, almost at hand is not felt. withstand swimming and scuba diving up to 3 meters, he tried it. Spherical Glass increases the viewing angle. Build quality is pleasing, there is nothing to compare. A big plus price!!! Charging via solar panels, which extends the work without opening hours for battery replacement. Cons: No, because... Read more

1 0
  • posted by lucwynne on 05/23/2013

Pros: I've own this watch for nearly a year now and it still works perfectly after using it in all different types of weather conditions such as snow, ice, rain and heat. Easy use and a great stopwatch Cons: Over a long time period the clock counts a little faster (over a few months about a few minutes) OtherThoughts: Great service bij DX. Bott... Read more

1 0
  • posted by pcmchu on 05/21/2013

Pros: This is a nice looking watch with solar powered. Before I received it, I didn't know how big exactly it would be. It turned out a perfect size for my wrist. The back panel has an extra rubber attachment to hold between the band and the watch (so it won't fall apart while doing sports). Cons: The light is not very bright but is acceptable.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by NyaLen on 05/12/2013

Pros: It is very tough and durable. Performs its functions very well. Continue working with your original battery without problems. Very comfortable and stylish, it's great to use in sports. Cons: The mesh size is very large watch, just as much as possibl be adjusted if it is for a young child. It also makes you sweat wrist, but is normal. Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ttims on 05/02/2013

Pros: - Comfortable - Qualitatively - Lightweight - Fuss-free operation - A good hand strap - Good screen with light Cons: All the same, for me the big size. It is plastic and can be easily scratched or split. OtherThoughts: Watch and good quality, but the look does not allow them to wear formal attire. Ideal for travel and tourism, nature walk... Read more

watch watch watch

0 0
  • posted by wanderleiborges on 05/01/2013

Pros: - Looks amazing. - Works just fine, always. - Chronometer is so good to help you in Gym or street running. - Back light is very good for cinema sessions. - Light weight. - Long-lived. - Strong and flexible watchband. Cons: - None, everything works fine as promised. OtherThoughts: - Very cheap for all functions that provides. - Modern look... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Phisix on 03/20/2013

Pros: The display is absolutly GORGUOUS!! when lit. Looks really nice. The strap is good and not irritating, feels solid Cons: Looks like plastic toy watch.. it has such an amazing display, cool led light, cool features but looks like a BEN TEN watch. Which is really a shame, I think if they replaced the plastic with RVS this watch would be a k... Read more

1 0
  • posted by bas1985 on 03/19/2013

Pros: The watch is good, don't expect a small watch. Price OK The light illumination is clear and with nice colors Cons: the battery seems not rechargeable, it would have been nice to see if the watch is running on solar power or battery power The watch is not so precise, but it is cheap. It looses some seconds every week. OtherThoughts: It's j... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections