DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Sports Watch (Black)
  • 5 star 49 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
muito bom
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydashfire on 08/28/2014

relogio com carregamento solar e de boa qualidade quando eu puder vo comprar mais uns 2 de cores diferente o produto e otimo. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0
  • posted byJonK84 on 04/14/2014

Solar watch, feels durable, light, won't feel bad if i scratch or damage it. Plastic bits feels a bit cheap but for the price i should not be complaing. I plan to use it for sports and outdoor purposes. Got it for its solar capabilities and hopefully a longer battery life. Hope it lives up to the optimum 8 years life as suggested by the manual. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilvergame on 02/08/2014

Excellent watch for everyday use. Not sorry to break or damage . Small price for such hours and the view is nice ! Advise as second clock for travel or for the remaining cases . Watches ordered half a year ago . Completely satisfied with everything . There is a night light , pressed the top left button . Rubber strap , does not break in the cold, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaviglae on 01/17/2014

It is solar powered and 30 meters water resistant. Its Li-On battery rechargable. I tested all its functions and they work well. For now I have not anything to said about it. Watch for all moment. I use it for casual and sports. I use for walking, running and swiminng in a pool as in the sea. I had never not problems with it. It goes with me somewhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenslyn on 11/26/2013

Its the second time a buy this watch, the first watch i had for more than 12 month, but the strap broke. I is very easy to use, and the english instruction manual is easy to understand. The time i very precise, and i is easy to se the clock. Is is solar powered and i the 12 months i havent run out of power and i hadent replaced the battery. The blue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypBogey on 11/06/2013

This a cheap watch, but very well build and with all the basic functions. I wore it while jogging, bicycle riding etc. and I had no problems. As the description says, it has stopwatch, alarm function, it show the time and date and it also has a nice backlight. The solar power mode seems to be doing it's job, the battery still work after 2 years, although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDannyElfman on 10/31/2013

- Strap is plastic but good quality, smooth and feels strong. - Lume is great in the dark, you can see everything you need. - Functions are easy to access, easy to use - The solar part seems to do the jobs so far. - No so much cons actually. Maybe the first setup for alarm, daily/hourly beep is a bit difficult but the user guide is quite clear. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybesomuk on 07/18/2013

Very nice watch. I have it for sometime, and i didn't adjust time since i have received it. It is waterproof, i used in salt and fresh water. Used to swim in salt water for two weeks, and dive to about 5 meters. It had no leaks. So far, i haven't detected any down sides. Packaging could be better. It came in regular plastic bag. It does not affect any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkVision on 07/12/2013

- Easy of use(as all this watchers). - Complete(Alarm, Date and Chrono). - It has two built-in batteries(1 lithium, rechargeable by solar and another CR 2025 battery) - Appear big and solid. - 30 meters underwater resistance. - Quality is good but not excellent: all is plastic, except the botton(battery cover is metallic). However for the price about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddelev on 07/12/2013

- GREAT PRICE for this product ! Even if it brake, I'll buy the same again. - Good Stopwatch function. Can be paused, there's split timing (but only for 2 split times) - Nice lights when you need to see the time at night - Shows Daytime, Date and Week day. (surprise, surprise :-) ) - There's alarm with snooze option. - I like the design. - Partly solar ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections