DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Sports Watch (Yellow)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byborusic1 on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price. Lightweigth. Good set of functions (stopwatch, alarm, calendar, backlight). Waterproof. Cons:quiet signal. It is a little big for a child but it fits perfectly because it is adactable to any wrist. None so far. I have no complaints. OtherThoughts:quit... Read more

view form view form view form
    1 0
  • posted byYesimthatkid on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with instructions, has a working chronograph, backlight, alarm, and hourly beep. Everything works! It also keeps track of the day of the week and month/day for you! The watch is also waterproof and the backlight works VERY well compared to other backlit watches I'... Read more

2 0
  • posted byteatimest on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was surprised with how easy to read the digits. They are bold and large. The color combination of the body was much better in reality than in the picture. Cons:The buttons are not hard enough to push. It feels like it is going not to push my fingers back soon. Let's see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychesnokova on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Low price. 2. Lightweigth. 3. Good set of functions (stopwatch, alarm, calendar, backlight). 4. Waterproof. Not sure for diving, but it's ok for swimming. Cons:1. Bad quality of button's titles. Some of them are fade after some month of using. OtherThoughts:You can r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiger123 on 09/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and sturdy construction, long lasting battery life extended by 40%. keeps good time, generally with cheap watches there is a loss of accuracy every day. Cons:Looks cheap, but then a again it is cheap, if you want a stylist looking watch look elsewhere. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvermoon on 10/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good watch. It's really cheap and perfectly working and this is already great for me. I like the yellow and black combination; I bought it for my son that has difficulty to read hours on analogic ones because of dislessy. He loves yellow color! Cons:It is a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobtheBob on 07/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch is much higher quality than I expected. -Extremely rugged -Very sturdy -Fairly easy to use (once you figure out how to set it and such) -Nice color -Comes with directions in english -High quality Cons:None so far. I have no complaints. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquarx on 11/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Functions as expected, nothing fancy over this watch except the price. Price/Build Quality is good. Color is nice, my kids love the attractive color (yellow). Cons:one button (for light) should be pressed hard to make a contact. other than that everything functions with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections