DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Sports Watch (Yellow)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byborusic1 on 04/06/2014

Low price. Lightweigth. Good set of functions (stopwatch, alarm, calendar, backlight). Waterproof. quiet signal. It is a little big for a child but it fits perfectly because it is adactable to any wrist. None so far. I have no complaints. quite high. According to the instruction booklet, the solar panel only takes over from the battery when there is ... Read more

view form view form view form
    1 0
  • posted byYesimthatkid on 01/27/2013

Comes with instructions, has a working chronograph, backlight, alarm, and hourly beep. Everything works! It also keeps track of the day of the week and month/day for you! The watch is also waterproof and the backlight works VERY well compared to other backlit watches I've used. The watch also keeps time well and has not gone too fast or too slow. It ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byteatimest on 11/10/2012

I was surprised with how easy to read the digits. They are bold and large. The color combination of the body was much better in reality than in the picture. The buttons are not hard enough to push. It feels like it is going not to push my fingers back soon. Let's see how it will last. Nothing much. According to the instructions, it will not be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychesnokova on 09/09/2012

1. Low price. 2. Lightweigth. 3. Good set of functions (stopwatch, alarm, calendar, backlight). 4. Waterproof. Not sure for diving, but it's ok for swimming. 1. Bad quality of button's titles. Some of them are fade after some month of using. You can reset stopwatch only after stop by pushing "start" again. I don't know about solar power - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiger123 on 09/04/2011

Cheap and sturdy construction, long lasting battery life extended by 40%. keeps good time, generally with cheap watches there is a loss of accuracy every day. Looks cheap, but then a again it is cheap, if you want a stylist looking watch look elsewhere. According to the instruction booklet, the solar panel only takes over from the battery when there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvermoon on 10/14/2009

Good watch. It's really cheap and perfectly working and this is already great for me. I like the yellow and black combination; I bought it for my son that has difficulty to read hours on analogic ones because of dislessy. He loves yellow color! It is a little big for a child but it fits perfectly because it is adactable to any wrist. Anyway, it's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobtheBob on 07/15/2009

This watch is much higher quality than I expected. -Extremely rugged -Very sturdy -Fairly easy to use (once you figure out how to set it and such) -Nice color -Comes with directions in english -High quality None so far. I have no complaints. I have not yet tested the water resistance, but it seems as though it would be good. It's a lot bigger than I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquarx on 11/04/2008

Functions as expected, nothing fancy over this watch except the price. Price/Build Quality is good. Color is nice, my kids love the attractive color (yellow). one button (for light) should be pressed hard to make a contact. other than that everything functions without a hitch I have not tested the accuracy but I can live with the time drifting only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections