• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good but expensive

posted by BikerMike on 02/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This Keyboard and Mouse arrived in a nice strong cardboard box, I must say that was a great relief.

It worked immediately out of the box with Windows 7, no drivers or software needed.

Cons:

The little information included in the box, is all in Chinese, admitted not much explaining is really needed.

The additional keys on the left and right of the Keyboard function okay in most cases, but as I do not use for example the Windows Media Player, it does not recognize my VLC Media Player which is my default player, I guess there is some way of correcting this, but I do not know how yet.

There is no indication (LED) showing if Caps Lock or Num Lock are switched on, this I find very strange!

There is no Alt Gr. Key, there are two Alt Keys which both seem to function the same, it appears on some brand of keyboards there is a difference between the left and right Alt Keys.

Sometimes there seems to be a time lap with this keyboard.

OtherThoughts:

Considering the long wait for it to arrive and the high price, I could have purchased a popular brand from my nearby PC Store, faster and cheaper.

My only reason for purchasing this set from DX was that I needed a replacement for an item DX could not deliver, so rather than a long winded refund I opted for this.

This result was, it landed at the HK Post Office after the Chinese New Year celebrations and laid there for eight days.

Bottomline:

A nice Keyboard & Mouse but to expensive, I see now there are lower priced models on the DX Website, maybe well worthwhile checking out.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections