DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Cable (0.4-Meter)
  • 5 star 36 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnijdertje on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is a very short cable witch is long enough to get to all the parts easily. most sata cables cost a lot more. I am currently using three of them and they are all working fine Cons:It has no clips on it to hold it into the sata ports but it keeps itself in plac... Read more

In the plastic it arrived in
    0 0
  • posted byawhawk on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Short length for those situations where you don't need extra long cables + Easily fit into sata connector slots Cons:- No clips on the connectors OtherThoughts:Make sure you know the distance between the mother board and the device you want to connect to it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It helped me use some extra sata devices and all of them are working 100%. Dont forget to by two sata power cables as the ones i bought (http://dx.com/p/ide-to-sata-splitter-power-cable-80050) that´s also very reliable. Cons:Short. OtherThoughts:It helped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeamalia on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:llegó en menos de un mes, todo en orden. Es tal como se lo describe. Lo recomiendo! Compre este cable y no se arrepentirá! Cons:Realmente no encontre ninguna cosa en contra de esto. Todo bien. Lo recomiendo! OtherThoughts:Dependiendo del uso que se le dé,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySOzito92 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good material and very fast shipping, recommended. Currently used without any problem. Cons:By the time I have used this product I did not have any problems caused and everything seems perfect. OtherThoughts:Buy several of these, they're still a great deal despite be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works. What else do we need? There are plenty of shops selling them for $2-4, here you can buy for less than a dollar with you buy some. Unbeatble really! Cons:40cm long could be a bit short. There are longer cables, cheap as well, on DX. Buy them too! OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality and really good price. Just like any other SATA cable. Good and sturdy and ready to be used. Cons:None at all, really good SATA cable for a low price. OtherThoughts:A bit short for high tower use, but then its just to buy a longer cable as this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywill1717 on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good performance cheap great nice color Cons:small the end of the cable could be cornered to have a better access to some components OtherThoughts:none Bottomline:very good price and very good performance. It might be a bit small for some purposes, but most of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStewzor on 04/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price Good build quality Works well This is a cable that carries a digital signal. You cannot go wrong. Cons:They don't have a mechanism to lock the cable in place like the cables that came with my motherboard do. It's not a huge con though, since such a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 12/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good price compared to the local sold ones. - Seems to be of good quality and stable build - Long enough to reach any inside-mounted hard drive easily. Cons:- In case of Server high-tower PC housing the lengh could be a problem, but not realy a con since the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections