DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Cable (0.4-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKiko64 on 01/28/2014

a normal quality SATA cable and works as it should. not much to say about it. the lenght is enough for a usage in a normal PC. I use it for a DVD-ROM placed on the top of the PC case, the cable is routed on the backside of the case. I was afraid if the length will be sufficient, but it is. the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnijdertje on 01/25/2014

it is a very short cable witch is long enough to get to all the parts easily. most sata cables cost a lot more. I am currently using three of them and they are all working fine It has no clips on it to hold it into the sata ports but it keeps itself in place anyway. on the photo the cable was a lot brighter ... Read more

In the plastic it arrived in

0 0 0

• posted byawhawk on 05/06/2013

+ Short length for those situations where you don't need extra long cables + Easily fit into sata connector slots - No clips on the connectors Make sure you know the distance between the mother board and the device you want to connect to it. Cable length is pretty short. This is a no frills, super cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

It helped me use some extra sata devices and all of them are working 100%. Dont forget to by two sata power cables as the ones i bought (http://dx.com/p/ide-to-sata-splitter-power-cable-80050) that´s also very reliable. Short. It helped me use some extra sata devices and all of them are working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeamalia on 03/16/2013

llegó en menos de un mes, todo en orden. Es tal como se lo describe. Lo recomiendo! Compre este cable y no se arrepentirá! Realmente no encontre ninguna cosa en contra de esto. Todo bien. Lo recomiendo! Dependiendo del uso que se le dé, el largo es bueno o malo. A veces se requiere de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySOzito92 on 03/15/2013

Very good material and very fast shipping, recommended. Currently used without any problem. By the time I have used this product I did not have any problems caused and everything seems perfect. Buy several of these, they're still a great deal despite being cheaply made. Apply BULKRATE coupon when buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglobulejoul on 03/11/2013

It works. What else do we need? There are plenty of shops selling them for $2-4, here you can buy for less than a dollar with you buy some. Unbeatble really! 40cm long could be a bit short. There are longer cables, cheap as well, on DX. Buy them too! I wonder why most of SATA cables are red. Somehow,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhdjoenne on 11/03/2012

Good quality and really good price. Just like any other SATA cable. Good and sturdy and ready to be used. None at all, really good SATA cable for a low price. A bit short for high tower use, but then its just to buy a longer cable as this is not made for that use. Perfect length for my computer and probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywill1717 on 08/04/2012

good performance cheap great nice color small the end of the cable could be cornered to have a better access to some components none very good price and very good performance. It might be a bit small for some purposes, but most of the time it is just fine. If you have a full ATX motherboard and you are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStewzor on 04/27/2012

Great price Good build quality Works well This is a cable that carries a digital signal. You cannot go wrong. They don't have a mechanism to lock the cable in place like the cables that came with my motherboard do. It's not a huge con though, since such a mechanism is barely useful, as once plugged in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections