DX » Community » Reviews » Super Compact Media Center IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver
  • 5 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybaksaj on 08/13/2013

What I really enjoyed about this is that although it comes with a dedicated software, still if you just plug and play, you can still use the volume controll and the schuffle options without installing anything (windows 7). This is awesome if you are like me and just watch movies on your computer and wanted a basic remote so you can lean back in your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtostes88 on 08/01/2012

Good quality, easy to install on any OS. Use it to control XBMC does not require any configuration of the buttons work perfectly. Receiver receives control signal even slightly away from the control. Nothing. Already used other controls before I bought on other sites but this is the best suits my needs perfectly. Works also for basic functions of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKruzo on 02/23/2011

I liked that immediately connected with no problems. Windows 7 found the driver and it worked simply and easily without having to install additional drivers from the disk. I use this console to manage Media Center XBMC. With Media Center, too, had no problems. Everything works flawlessly. Some cons are. 1. All the buttons are pressed hard enough. 2.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaavvVq on 12/28/2010

The remote is very easy to use. Just plug-and-play, at least on windows vista. The batery is included, and the remote had a good range. The build quality is good. The buttons don't press to hard, and it's a nice and small device. Good to show to your friends too. The icons on the button are very clear, so even your grandmother will understand their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaintje on 10/20/2010

-It's small -It seems to be of a decent build quality -It comes with software -Doesn't require additional drivers to work (tested on XP + W7) -It's beeing used as a remote for a HTPC. -Works with different software then the one that came with it. -Would be nice if the buttons where a bit easier to press. It's not hard or anything, but with all of these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjssman on 06/24/2010

It is fantastic! Lot of buttons: power off, Radio, Tv, DVD, Music, Photo, Video, Volume control, numbers, arrows, enter button, Channel control, Guide, mute, record, play, pause, stop, rewind, fordward... Good build quality of the remote. Battery included! No plugins needed, it is like a keyboard or mouse. It includes a paper guide in good english. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceci04 on 06/11/2010

Small, light, thin remote for very good price. Very good range of the IR receiver. No drivers needed and very easy to use. The best in DealExtreme site. It comes with software and can't change the settings for the buttons. Almost throwing in the trash when I realized that I can use programs that can configure their keys I use BSplay for a movie player.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpiondead on 03/22/2010

Great for controlling your PC from a distance, I use in my media center and is excellent The small size is also very good and practical. Óptimo para controlar o seu pc a distancia, eu uso no meu media center e é excelente O tamanho reduzido é também muito bom e pratico. Could come with mouse included, could also provide for changing the mapping of keys.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeridor on 02/24/2010

Works fine. Works even in a long living room (unlike other more expensive remotes). No driver needed, it is just an external keyboard. No driver needed for linux either. Fixed key mapping. See the other reviews for the exact mapping. Haven't tested the software on the disk, since it works without drivers anyway. Nice to use with MPLAYER (see the web ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandbad on 02/17/2010

The only IR receiver I have found around. WinXP detects it quietly and I can use with many programs without problems. It works perfectly with Meedio, less well with VLC. The remote is awkward, the keys are all equal and not apart, and is also too thin. The receiver has a wide angle of reception, but the range is good. The disk included I have not even ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections