Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanespin on 12/09/2013

It's cheap, very cheap. It's has a good charge and holds some hours playing. The package was ok. It's almost like the original one. This battery does not fit well on my psp slim. I had to put a bit or rubber between to battery and the psp so the battery holds in the place. It's not like an original one and it does not hold the ame charge. You can find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman2 on 06/13/2011

It's cheap, very cheap. It's has a good charge and holds some hours playing. The package was ok. It's almost like the original one. This battery does not fit well on my psp slim. I had to put a bit or rubber between to battery and the psp so the battery holds in the place. It's not like an original one and it does not hold the ame charge. You can find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNIPER23 on 03/16/2010

well this is a psp replacrment battery that is compatible with te psp slim/2000. ive had this battery for about a year and still works till this day. it holds a charge of 4 to 5 hours close to the original one. the material of the battery is pretty good. its quality is ok and looks the same as the original. i recomend for people to get it because its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilMatt on 07/22/2009

Looks nearly identical to the original slim PSP battery. Locks into place in the battery compartment nicely. Decent quality item. Not the capacity that is rated. Lighter than original battery. Well this battery looks, feels and smells nearly the same as the original slim battery, the lettering on the face of the battery is a little lighter that the ... Read more

1 0
  • EHH
    posted byZzpsphackerzZ on 05/07/2008

It looks just like original SONY psp battery, with the words and everything - plus the battery life is OK when you put it in your SLIM psp it just doesn't stay in good. the psp battery cover pushed out a lot and if you leave it in a lot it pushes off the cover! very annoying and a waste of $6.56 I'm not frickin lying get it if you don't care about the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalucard2008 on 02/27/2008

This battery works with psp slims and fits very nicely into the psp slim. The Battery Life is tested to be 5 Hours, which is as close to sonys original 1200 PSP Slim battery. This battery has to be the best value on DX for psp slim batteries. I've tried other batteries which had had less power then advertised. GEt this battery and dont look back !!!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections