Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byubagasltltlt on 02/21/2010

1.very easy to use - just plug and play :) 2.well made( good quality materials ) 3.very good price - you can't get cheaper 4.fits to my psp slim perfectly 1.not exactly 2400 mAh i think its less than 1000 mAh , becouse my original (1200 mAh) stands for 6h of play , this one for 3h think no more cons :) i change microsheme of this one with my original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissykalena on 03/28/2008

Great battery to keep as a spare. It's cheap and it works, what else do you need? It might not last as long as the *official* PSP battery, but for the price it sure is a bargain... It could be a built a bit more solid. The plastic is not as good of quality as the *official* PSP battery, but it does the job for now. I just hope it doesn't catch fire!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystupidpickles on 02/22/2008

- The price is pretty cheap. - This battery fits in the slim PSP. - As I stated above, this battery does fit in the slim PSP; however, I do feel as if it does not fit quite as perfectly as it could. I have to give the battery cover a little push to get it to close firmly. - The battery only lasts a few hours. - This battery might be useful as a back-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections