Sleek little movie dock! Looks great sitting on top of my TV. Not having to mess with cables all the time to watch my PSP videos on my TV is exactly what I wanted. And unlike some other charging docks I've used before, this one actually seems to support the back of the PSP and not just hold it up by ... Read more
- Nice price. - Pretty solid build. - wireless remote control with a good range. - can be used as a charging dock. - works as advertised. - The PSP speakers are muted when docked. - You cannot use it as a normal media dock when it is not connected to a TV - Lack of earphone jack makes it worse. - It ... Read more
Not much good to say, i mostly use mine as a PSP charging dock now. This is very flimsy, i can't play psp games on my tv with it, i think it messed up the AC charging port on my psp. (it seems to be bent now) It's not a completely terrible product, there are just better buys.
........................... Read more
Nice price, nice design, good quality remote, S-Video out, works ad advertised. Like most SLIM PSP 2000 accessories/add-ons right now, it does NOT take the larger "stamina" battery cover into account. You will NOT be able to fit the SLIM PSP 2000 onto the dock with the larger "stamina&... Read more
comes with a remote controll (same as the wired remote - play, forward, back, vol+, vol- )
has component svideo and video output
has input for psp charger, which charges PSP if it is inserted
stand has a blue light indicating when the remote is pressed. it seems that the charger has to be ... Read more
It is a very cheap dock.
Instead of buying individual cables, you can just buy this craddle and use the audio/video, composite, component and s-video outputs at your choice! It has a remote control that works at a reasonable range (about 3 meters) Uses the charger to operate the dock and also charges ... Read more
+ cheap, compared to buying the cables
+ supports composite and component and s-video output
+ remote control support
+ pass-through charger support - requires power to operate (unlike cables), even just for audio
- feels kinda cheap, but not too bad
- removing PSP is awkward, could break charge port ... Read more
-So many functions for that price? you can't beat it! :D
-Blue led when using remote
-Both composite and component output works great. -Even though item was in original box,it was all scratched.I guess it's shipping fault.Great quality nonetheless. A lot cheaper that any TV out cables.If you want to ... Read more
- Charger function works well
- Blue led in the dock in your press a button on the remote.
- Remote works fine over a long distance.
- Video and audio qaulity output is good (depends on the cables you use ofcourse) Only 1: You can`t just throw your psp on the charger like your used to if you have and ... Read more
-Cheaper then av cables in store, and does much more
-Has a small Remote
-Can view through Composite and Component
- -none Cheap and works well Dont buy the $20 sony cables and the $10.00 docks, Buy this. Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.