Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynedmech on 10/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Sleek little movie dock! Looks great sitting on top of my TV. Not having to mess with cables all the time to watch my PSP videos on my TV is exactly what I wanted. And unlike some other charging docks I've used before, this one actually seems to support the back... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKellicros on 08/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Nice price. - Pretty solid build. - wireless remote control with a good range. - can be used as a charging dock. - works as advertised. Cons:- The PSP speakers are muted when docked. - You cannot use it as a normal media dock when it is not connected to a TV - Lack of ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGodslayer333 on 07/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Not much good to say, i mostly use mine as a PSP charging dock now. Cons:This is very flimsy, i can't play psp games on my tv with it, i think it messed up the AC charging port on my psp. (it seems to be bent now) It's not a completely terrible product, there a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLupin003 on 05/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice price, nice design, good quality remote, S-Video out, works ad advertised. Cons:Like most SLIM PSP 2000 accessories/add-ons right now, it does NOT take the larger "stamina" battery cover into account. You will NOT be able to fit the SLIM PSP 2000 onto the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsi on 04/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:really cheap comes with a remote controll (same as the wired remote - play, forward, back, vol+, vol- ) has component svideo and video output has input for psp charger, which charges PSP if it is inserted stand has a blue light indicating when the remote is pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarvind on 02/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a very cheap dock. Instead of buying individual cables, you can just buy this craddle and use the audio/video, composite, component and s-video outputs at your choice! It has a remote control that works at a reasonable range (about 3 meters) Uses the char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadolson on 02/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:+ cheap, compared to buying the cables + supports composite and component and s-video output + remote control support + pass-through charger supportCons:- requires power to operate (unlike cables), even just for audio - feels kinda cheap, but not too bad - removing PSP i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygambiting on 01/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-So many functions for that price? you can't beat it! :D -Blue led when using remote -Both composite and component output works great.Cons:-Even though item was in original box,it was all scratched.I guess it's shipping fault.Great quality nonetheless.OtherThoughts:Bottoml... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicebreaker on 12/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Charger function works well - Blue led in the dock in your press a button on the remote. - Remote works fine over a long distance. - Video and audio qaulity output is good (depends on the cables you use ofcourse)Cons:Only 1: You can`t just throw your psp on the charger l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonal408 on 12/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Psp Dock -Charger -Light Weight -Cheaper then av cables in store, and does much more -Has a small Remote -Can view through Composite and Component -Cons:-noneOtherThoughts:Cheap and works wellBottomline:Dont buy the $20 sony cables and the $10.00 docks, Buy this. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections