Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxim.wieser on 02/25/2014

It's a conversation starter... I bought it for the office, and it definitely gets a few giggles when I pull it out to grab a Windows DVD. As many other reviews have pointed out, this thing is pretty big! In fact it could be used as a makeshift pillow, that's a pro. The CD sleeves within are a little flimsy, they do rip easily. Especially once you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

It is a really cool gadget, it seems like an actual hamburguer. In all my parties people always ask me where did I bought it the moment they see it, and they want to order one for themselves or for a gift. In my opinion it is too big compared with the amount of CDs that it can hold. when it is full of CDs the hamburguer grows weirdly, and it is even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatbh2 on 10/08/2012

well finished bag! the fabric is soft, the seam is good. its a good gift idea. maybe you can let it in your shelf just for decoration. i gave it to a friend that still uses cds. its huge! larger than a cd! the outside details cross the borders of "bread". its not a necessary a cons, but its good to be advised its a good gift idea. maybe you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- great design! my girlfriend loves this thing! (Even if she doesnt store CDs in it!) - good materials, soft outer, good 'seeds' printed on the top (both sides) good stuffing. - good CD sleeves inside, good strong zipper. - nice lining inside - quite large, very impressive! - product delivered looked exactly like photographs. - NO cons. - while CDs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaseias on 06/27/2012

Muito bonito, parece realmente um hambúrguer. Chama a atenção das pessoas, todos gostam. Cabe muitos cds dentro, e protege bem. Mesmo que caia no chão, os cds ficam seguros, pois é bastante macio. É grande e sempre está comigo no carro. Pretty much, it does seem a hamburger. Draws the attention of people, everybody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 12/16/2011

product very interesting and cool. is quite large. is very creative and well produced. I think one of these cool etr to give a different look to my door-cd's because I like things creative and attractive. Awaken the attention of people to be something unusual and different. product very interesting and cool. is quite large. is very creative and well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuca91 on 09/20/2011

- Very cool CDs storage bag - it can store 24 CDs !!! - Both bottom and top of the Hamburger are very soft - The build quality is very good -I really can't distinguish the top from the bottom because both side have seed (But this isn't really a cons) -The lettuce and the cheese aren't soft too Very very cool CDs case , I'll probably buy another one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarlSletbakk on 09/07/2011

The good thing about the hamburger cd bag is that it is very usefull, very cheap, and its very soft and smooth. Looks like a real hamburger and it is big. i love big things. The bad thing is that the zip is a bit hard o find but that is no problem for me. there is also a thing that sometimes it opens when you have 24 cd's in it. the salad and mustard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 05/11/2011

- great price (not too expensive) - quality is awesome. the fabric doesn't look and feel cheap - the build is solid. the zipper and everything else looks tough and easily break or tear off - doubles as functional cd/dvd case and couch decoration - sleaves could also hold dvd-sized discs - a product number sticker was placed on the cotton surface. if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

this huge Hamburger 24 CD Flannel Storage Bag is a must have things for your car ... no one thinks that it is a CD Storage Bag, but they think that it is like a teddy bear ... it looks like a crabby patty of spongebob cartoons ... very stylish 24 CD Storage Bag ... none because it is like the photo on dealextreme ... very soft and you can use like a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections