Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxim.wieser on 02/25/2014

It's a conversation starter... I bought it for the office, and it definitely gets a few giggles when I pull it out to grab a Windows DVD. As many other reviews have pointed out, this thing is pretty big! In fact it could be used as a makeshift pillow, that's a pro. The CD sleeves within are a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

It is a really cool gadget, it seems like an actual hamburguer. In all my parties people always ask me where did I bought it the moment they see it, and they want to order one for themselves or for a gift. In my opinion it is too big compared with the amount of CDs that it can hold. when it is full of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatbh2 on 10/08/2012

well finished bag! the fabric is soft, the seam is good. its a good gift idea. maybe you can let it in your shelf just for decoration. i gave it to a friend that still uses cds. its huge! larger than a cd! the outside details cross the borders of "bread". its not a necessary a cons, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- great design! my girlfriend loves this thing! (Even if she doesnt store CDs in it!) - good materials, soft outer, good 'seeds' printed on the top (both sides) good stuffing. - good CD sleeves inside, good strong zipper. - nice lining inside - quite large, very impressive! - product delivered looked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaseias on 06/27/2012

Muito bonito, parece realmente um hambúrguer. Chama a atenção das pessoas, todos gostam. Cabe muitos cds dentro, e protege bem. Mesmo que caia no chão, os cds ficam seguros, pois é bastante macio. É grande e sempre está comigo no carro. Pretty much, it does seem a hamburger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosedulima on 12/16/2011

product very interesting and cool. is quite large. is very creative and well produced. I think one of these cool etr to give a different look to my door-cd's because I like things creative and attractive. Awaken the attention of people to be something unusual and different. product very interesting and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuca91 on 09/20/2011

- Very cool CDs storage bag - it can store 24 CDs !!! - Both bottom and top of the Hamburger are very soft - The build quality is very good -I really can't distinguish the top from the bottom because both side have seed (But this isn't really a cons) -The lettuce and the cheese aren't soft too Very very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarlSletbakk on 09/07/2011

The good thing about the hamburger cd bag is that it is very usefull, very cheap, and its very soft and smooth. Looks like a real hamburger and it is big. i love big things. The bad thing is that the zip is a bit hard o find but that is no problem for me. there is also a thing that sometimes it opens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCanadianGuy on 05/11/2011

- great price (not too expensive) - quality is awesome. the fabric doesn't look and feel cheap - the build is solid. the zipper and everything else looks tough and easily break or tear off - doubles as functional cd/dvd case and couch decoration - sleaves could also hold dvd-sized discs - a product number ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

this huge Hamburger 24 CD Flannel Storage Bag is a must have things for your car ... no one thinks that it is a CD Storage Bag, but they think that it is like a teddy bear ... it looks like a crabby patty of spongebob cartoons ... very stylish 24 CD Storage Bag ... none because it is like the photo on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections