Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/05/2015

Esse falso hambúrguer além de ser lindo pode colocar vários cds, pode dar de presente a alguém, boa qualidade até agora sem problemas.

0 0 0

• posted bymaxim.wieser on 02/25/2014

It's a conversation starter... I bought it for the office, and it definitely gets a few giggles when I pull it out to grab a Windows DVD. As many other reviews have pointed out, this thing is pretty big! In fact it could be used as a makeshift pillow, that's a pro. The CD sleeves within are a do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

It is a really cool gadget, it seems like an actual hamburguer. In all my parties people always ask me where did I bought it the moment they see it, and they want to order one for themselves or for a gift. In my opinion it is too big compared with the amount of CDs that it can hold. when it is of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatbh2 on 10/08/2012

well finished bag! the fabric is soft, the seam is good. its a good gift idea. maybe you can let it in your shelf just for decoration. i gave it to a friend that still uses cds. its huge! larger than a cd! the outside details cross the borders of "bread". its not a necessary a cons, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- great design! my girlfriend loves this thing! (Even if she doesnt store CDs in it!) - good materials, soft outer, good 'seeds' printed on the top (both sides) good stuffing. - good CD sleeves inside, good strong zipper. - nice lining inside - quite large, very impressive! - product delivered -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaseias on 06/27/2012

Muito bonito, parece realmente um hambúrguer. Chama a atenção das pessoas, todos gostam. Cabe muitos cds dentro, e protege bem. Mesmo que caia no chão, os cds ficam seguros, pois é bastante macio. É grande e sempre está comigo no carro. Pretty much, it does seem... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevisceration on 06/19/2012

So so happy with this product. It's big, it's cute, it's well made, squishy and protects all my CDs! Great price too XD Really can't find any problems with it at all None at all! I'm completely in love with it and will probably buy more of them in the future for gifts. Make sure you're careful is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosedulima on 12/16/2011

product very interesting and cool. is quite large. is very creative and well produced. I think one of these cool etr to give a different look to my door-cd's because I like things creative and attractive. Awaken the attention of people to be something unusual and different. product very and cool.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuca91 on 09/20/2011

- Very cool CDs storage bag - it can store 24 CDs !!! - Both bottom and top of the Hamburger are very soft - The build quality is very good -I really can't distinguish the top from the bottom because both side have seed (But this isn't really a cons) -The lettuce and the cheese aren't soft too ,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarlSletbakk on 09/07/2011

The good thing about the hamburger cd bag is that it is very usefull, very cheap, and its very soft and smooth. Looks like a real hamburger and it is big. i love big things. The bad thing is that the zip is a bit hard o find but that is no problem for me. there is also a thing that sometimes it a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere