Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxim.wieser on 02/25/2014

It's a conversation starter... I bought it for the office, and it definitely gets a few giggles when I pull it out to grab a Windows DVD. As many other reviews have pointed out, this thing is pretty big! In fact it could be used as a makeshift pillow, that's a pro. The CD sleeves within are a do... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

It is a really cool gadget, it seems like an actual hamburguer. In all my parties people always ask me where did I bought it the moment they see it, and they want to order one for themselves or for a gift. In my opinion it is too big compared with the amount of CDs that it can hold. when it is of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- great design! my girlfriend loves this thing! (Even if she doesnt store CDs in it!) - good materials, soft outer, good 'seeds' printed on the top (both sides) good stuffing. - good CD sleeves inside, good strong zipper. - nice lining inside - quite large, very impressive! - product delivered -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKarlSletbakk on 09/07/2011

The good thing about the hamburger cd bag is that it is very usefull, very cheap, and its very soft and smooth. Looks like a real hamburger and it is big. i love big things. The bad thing is that the zip is a bit hard o find but that is no problem for me. there is also a thing that sometimes it a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

this huge Hamburger 24 CD Flannel Storage Bag is a must have things for your car ... no one thinks that it is a CD Storage Bag, but they think that it is like a teddy bear ... it looks like a crabby patty of spongebob cartoons ... very stylish 24 CD Storage Bag ... none because it is like the on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysonia5219 on 06/10/2010

Its funny to look at, its quite fun for a CD holder. Its soft and is like a small pillow. Protects the CD's well. Much larger then i was expecting, and as i keep it in my car i have to keep it in my glove-box instead of under the CD player. The inside CD sleeves normally slip a little out of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysaxer on 04/16/2010

This is really funny and iteresting. It is a great gift for a kid for example. It is multicolored inside, and has a zip to keep it closed. It's made of nice and soft materials, and probably it's the only thing I have bought from dx, that doesn't smell funny at all... I wanted to use it myself, it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykdibai on 04/08/2010

- It's very funny! All the people how saw the hamburguer storage bag laugh! - The flannel is transparent, good to see the labels of the cd. - it's not expensive - the price is appropriate for the product - good capacity - it's very big, don't fit in the glove compartment of my car. - when it's of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMadgech on 09/26/2009

Really whimsical bag! Unlikely you'll find anyone else with the same one haha :) CD flaps inside are rainbow/colourful! A little bit of fluff was outside it when I got it, but it's holding up good so far. When I removed the stuffing, the inside of the fabric was a little weird, but you won't this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRangelFernandes on 10/26/2008

- This CD storage bag is very much made of win, it's totaly awesome! - Girls love it, becouse it's soft and can be used to rest someones head even when full of CD's; - It will hold 24 CD's without any problem; - It's gorgeous; - It's BIG! - Could have more soft stuff to make it even softer; - The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere