-Decent light output
-It has several modes that can be switched with the button on the light
-Worked as expected
-Being able to adjust the light level
-Fairly small and light weight
-The headband is adjustable -The output could be brighter, but for the price it is decent enough
-The hinge on mine broke ... Read more
+ nice warm light.
+ works on AA batteries.
+ build quality of the main body not bad. not very good, but not bad. - every time you move your head it just leaps forward. its mechanism that is supposed to keep it still is _very_ weak.
- the dot that formed by the lamp is too concentrated, should be more ... Read more
- very bright luxeon LED,
- comfortable to wear,
-adjustable head strap,
- Three mode light operation,
- focussed beam,
- good quality product,
- Adjustable beam angle,
- you can see the spot at more than 100 meter away (328 feet) - I didn't find a utility for the red blinking mode,
- ... Read more
Bright light, comfortable to wear, lightweight, good quality and reliable. Adjustable beam angle very useful. Second brightness level is not noticeably different to the first (which is bright enough) and flashing red LED mode seems totally pointless. Just an on/off mode would have been sufficient. Also ... Read more
- Amazingly bright, noticably brighter than a 1W lamp - Can be securely attached to a helmet using zip-ties - Headstraps (comfy ones!!!) can be reversibly detached but if you attach them, they are solid and reliable - Full regulation of both the headstraps and the lamp inclination/angle - Has a nice ... Read more
This is a really good headlamp. It is comfortable to wear, and well balanced. It shines a bright focused beam of white light, instead of those silly multi-LED lights. I owned one of the first LED headlights, maybe 10 years ago put out by Brinkmann. This headlight is several times brighter. I've changed ... Read more
- easy to adjust the head strap to comfortably fit your head size.
-has good packaging.
-very useful in night time when you go mountain climbing or rope jumping.
-useful in dark places like basements. -would be cool if the batieries was inculed with this headlamp.
-there is no cons does ... Read more
- easy to adjust the head strap to comfortably fit your head size
- can adjust direction of light from what you are looking at to what you are working on with your hands
- compact, so it won't obstruct your way if you are going through tight areas
- light, so will be easy to wear for extended ... Read more
Not a CREE emitter, emitter was Luxon, but still bright and better than the old incan Rayovac headlamps I had. Not CREE, emitter was Luxon, red flashing leds are basically useless I dont know if it will overheat when done, but if you take out the reflector, it is a great flood lamp/head lamp. Worth what ... Read more
Very nice headlight, extremely bright, my came with luxeon led not cree but still
good light for the price. has two intensities and two bright red led that can be useful if you are hunting at night and other people can see you. battery cap is not very tight but does not come off easily. does not have ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.