Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byturbomk1 on 12/15/2012

This is a great charger - after trying one for myself, its the one I have gotten for all my friends and family when I get them a 123 light and battery set up. I have other chargers but I end up using this one the most as there are no cables to mess w/. takes a little work to get the battery in just right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySrippa on 11/25/2012

Being Bi-volt is very nice especially if you travel a lot in places where AC power isn't standardized like Brazil. Very small so you can fit it almost anywhere on your bags. Durable, charged more than 100 cells for me thus far. Doesn't have and extremely firm grip on the cell so sometimes if you put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbuttke1179 on 10/23/2012

The charger is small and the led changes from red to green when the battery is done charging. I ordered 10 of these chargers and on 3 of them the prongs to hold the battery are angled differently and do not want to keep the battery held in. After some tweaking they are working. I also had an issue with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefanj on 10/30/2011

These are great and cheap. Very handy for rechargeable LiO 3.7 batts in 16340 (CR 123A). Work well and don't overcharge. Super compact and take up little wall space. Decent charge times (not super fast but not the slowest either) The pins are a bit tight and if your not careful they will bend or break.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRG6667 on 04/27/2011

the Nano Li-Ion Single 3.6V CR123A Charger is a great little charger,it charges one battery at a time.its awesome for charging up a back up battery just in case the other runs out.its great if you own a laser because if you use your laser a lot than this device will come in handy for an extra battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciphoenix on 12/06/2010

When you work with hand-held LASERS as I do (I'm CEO of Awesome Lasers LLC), you have a lot of batteries and chargers around the shop. This one is nice because it doesn't have a cord or external transformer, and can be easily stowed in a camera bag or purse. NONE - this is a great little unit. DO NOT ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010

This charger is tiny. It is good if you own a single cell flashlight because then you would not have to charge them both before you can use your flashlight. It has an led to tell you if it's done charging that turns from red to green when done. It works with protected cells. Protected cells are a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydutchrub03 on 09/21/2010

cool little charger. the wall prongs fold up and it has an LED light that indicates when the batterey is charged. its a little slow but i usually just leave it at work with a battery in it so i always have a fresh battery ready at anytime. the price is great. i wish the prongs were turned 90 degrees,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazykaka on 05/15/2010

Compact and has a led indicator to let me know when fully charged. For the price and capacity, this charger can't be beat. Doesn't feel cheap at all. When plugged in, it doesn't cover both outlets. Really happy about that. and it folds up nicely. Takes forever to charge. Took me almost 24 hours to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerez57 on 05/03/2010

REally really small and practical to anyone who uses CR batteries. Works well with protected cells and since it folds it makes it easy enough to put it in your pocket when you'll want to use it. I can't really tell how long it takes for the batteries to charge because i have charged my batteries for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections