Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9314 (93%)
  • 4 Star:71 (7%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good product

posted by Djocas on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice look. Really protects the tablet. Its a hard to find item cause A500 is no longer in market. The price is really great.
    Cons:
    It doesnt fit 100% but close enough: the front camera could be covered. You need to adjust the position some times.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Case

posted by Robster2107 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's great. Wanting a brown one. I can set it up to watch movies or adjust it another way to use on my lap at a perfect angle. Plus it looks good quality and professional. Good for business meetings. I am glad to have protection for my tablet device. The in...
    Cons:
    can't think of any. I was afraid it would not fit my tablet. But it did so no real complaints.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cover for Acer

posted by Drakonis on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good looking cover, with stiff cardboard inside. Well protects the screen from scratches. No need in protective film if you don't worry about fingerprints on the screen.
    Cons:
    The rubber on the edges starting to peel in time, and the cover is falling apart. Especially tab for stand. A little awkward t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective for Acer

posted by Neodymio1 on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Protective PU Leather Case for Acer A500 - Black is very good! -Good quality. -Good finish. -Seems real leather (I don't know if real or no haha) Got magnets on the cap
    Cons:
    You can lost WIFI signal slightly. Holes for the speakers are slightly misaligned, you must move the hole so that the sound com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite a good cover

posted by starkey on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Black leather like material, nice and sturdy Completely covers the tablet and protect it should it be dropped.
    Cons:
    Looks like it has cheap construction and like it may fall apart
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great handy usefull

posted by Azrae on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A nice and good product, overal the quality build. The magnets to close the flap works nice. I like it very much. The Pu leather feels nice and my tablet fits nicely. The stand works like its meant to be.
    Cons:
    I had an problem with the magnet, it was broken or something and there was a sharp edge sticking out, I removed it and now its ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by qsebas on 07/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is exactly what it claim to be, no surprises the magnet is usefull to avoid openings the camera holes are exactly where they should
    Cons:
    x) the holes in the side to let plug somes devices are not exactly where they should, and sometimes you must to move a littlebi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent!

posted by danilAREFY on 03/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    High quality, low price! This case coast 95$ in Togliatti and 50$ if you buy from online shop. Cheaper than the analogues. Very happy with purchase! My first order from this site and it has been so successful!
    Cons:
    Long delivery! But this is a problem of Russian email. Delivered more than a month in Russia.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish, usable, does what it promises

posted by dealmonger on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The case fits the Acer Iconia A500 Android tablet tightly and keeps it well in place; - Functions as a sturdy stand and can be used in two positions; - Makes the tablet more stylish and protected; - The price of the case is very affordable; - Protects the...
    Cons:
    - There isn't a hole in the case for the dock port. This is not really a con as I don't attach the tablet to a dock; - The mag...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Sabean on 01/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    is a stand which is stable when tablet is in place nice cover/finish all ports/accessories/switches except expansion accessible (using would mean you have no use for case though) good magnet close
    Cons:
    leather goes to the edge of the touch screen buckels around top/bottom of tablet. after a week being in case still hasn't sett...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections