DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C6-T60 XM-LT6 5-Mode 910-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Zaffri

posted by zaffri on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    WOW - I can SEE!!! I was not expecting much when I ordered this light with all the extras... but i tried anyway, and I am glad I did. Basically it is TOO much light ;-) I have used it for two days and it is still working just fine.
    Cons:
    None that i can speak of at this time. I donT know if it is a con, but it gets very warm when lit for a long period, but then a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent torch

posted by CYDER2008 on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * 700 real lumens at 1,7 Amp 4v by luxometer and luminometer * Very high really bright, warm the light in your skin in near contact. * water proof and under water support 10m * glass lens * parabolic reflector * muy liviana y chiquita
    Cons:
    * No zoom * in high mode the torch is warm, but not to much * demasiada fina * no tiene clip
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    strong flashlight

posted by skblz on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very strong light, illuminates the whole room, when e.g. aimed at ceiling. The low is much lower than high. The whole flashlight is well built, and not too large, can fit into the larger pocket.
    Cons:
    The modes are messy, I switch it off in one mode and it will wake up in another. Also, sometimes it will repeat the current mod...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little but powerful

posted by PAMaire on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really, really bright. So much power in a so little tube is incredible !!! The 3 power modes are useful, the brightest is to impress friends, middle power is enough, and lowest is already very good. The flickering mode is frightening, not good if you have e...
    Cons:
    Not the easiest way to choose the mode : you have to put half, like for a camera. Complete press is on/off. Next time you turn ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesomwe light

posted by kaimann on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, pocket fitted, powerfull light. I use it at work, at night and everybody always ask me were did I buy such a light. The price is soooo cheap, that I bought 5 of them already. Everybody home has one.
    Cons:
    It heats a little bit in high mode after a while, and too many modes for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice compact powerful light

posted by Bedlam147 on 03/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, has a whiter light than another T60 XM-L I have which in comparison appears more yellowish. Good throw, no central 'black spot'.
    Cons:
    Overheats & shuts off after a couple of minutes on high, had to dissaemble & introduce more heat compound between body ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small but powerful

posted by uomonero on 12/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the cost is good. dimensions are reduced. POWERFUL! bet on a white wall practically illuminating a room. LED is a brilliant white light. the torch body is well built, durable and well painted
    Cons:
    warms both the LED if you keep on for a long time. button to change the illumination mode sometimes does not respond properly...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lot in a small package

posted by veryperson on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small and lightweight, yet very powerful, FINALLY! Nice beam, more flood than throw because of small reflector. The flood is very nice for bike use. Most useful setting is MID because it's still bright but saves energy (but I have not tested run time).
    Cons:
    Clickie had a weird behavior I have not seen before: after a few seconds on a mode, you have to click twice to get to the next ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok Flashlight

posted by D4rkVoid on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It is a Very bright flashlight. - Size of torch is reasonable. - 5 modes on the torch w/ 5 sec memory. - Very Similar to the Ultrafire C3 Cree Q5 as seen in the pictures. - It comes in good packing (bubble wrapping and a box)
    Cons:
    - When i first got mine, my light keep powering off in 5 secs of use, but then after a while it stopped. - It gets warm rather ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections