Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6712 (67%)
  • 4 Star:336 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very worthwhile.

posted by FBroda on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Impressed me the quality of the product for its very low price compared to similar in my country (Brazil). Impressed me also the quality of the packaging along with a user manual.
    Cons:
    Honestly I have nothing to comment. If need be I would buy again for sure. Good price and excelent stuff.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very decent quality, pretty solid and precisely made

posted by Martinpavser on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its well built, doesn't fell or look cheap. feels solid to grip, im using it on a 12/70 shotgun so i'll just have to see if lasts in time, but it seems strong enough for the task. Has a nice finish and no visible mold marks. As for the packaging, it comes i...
    Cons:
    Non so far, the finger shelf insert is a little loos so it makes a click forma time to time, but it's a minor detail and has no...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good.

posted by JasonSi on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap magpul replica of the AFG. has the look of it, feels like it. Useful enough for airsoft and milsim situations. Tight enough on rails so no wobble.
    Cons:
    Obvious mold lines. The interchangeable piece in the middle wobbles quite often, but if you're holding onto it that won't reall...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by tazeux on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product, sturdy, simple to mount, good solid metal threads for screws to go it. Uses 2 hex screws and one larger flathead screw (the center one) Comes with manual and additional 'finger shelf' to swap the flat one.
    Cons:
    Some pieces may have sharp and uneaven seams, but that can be fixed with a file. Can be quite difficult to install on a little ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for price

posted by c00ki3s on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    GREAT PRODUCT for the buy impressed, quite sturdy 12 bucks? like 1/3 of the price of the legit magpul afg looks nice color is flush(all black, nothing that changes the products color instruction manual just in case you need help. great for people who just b...
    Cons:
    the piece that is changeable with the bump is shaky inside, and causes some noise packaging wasnt the bestm, but what you pay i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    plastic foregrip for a great price

posted by njanson on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This looks just like the original. fits great on my magpul airsoft gun m4. easy to mount (don´t forget to buy a rail) looks great at place. the quality is ok, nothing broken jet. i bought a 2 of them and no fault at any of them. Great price, at a regu...
    Cons:
    The plastic maybe isn´t the same as i thought, feels a little cheeper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality very similar to the real Magpul AFG

posted by amangu on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Craftsmanship is great, very similar to the Magpul AFG, at only a fraction of the cost. Color is uniform, seams are barely seen, so the mold they used was very good.
    Cons:
    A little tight on the rail, but I prefer it like this. so not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not too bad

posted by jws755 on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good grip, solid construction, looks good. Well packaged.
    Cons:
    None really, seems ok to me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good to go

posted by telenn on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Seems as good as the magpul angled fore-frip original one. - Perfectly fits picatinny rails on my smith & wesson military&police 15-22 (26mm). - Great price of course !
    Cons:
    - It could come with an allen wrench to set it up. - There's too much mold line.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome AFG

posted by Zamer on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm very satisfied with this AFG because it are looking very cool in my airsoft weapon. It works very good, good support, no wobbles, it is fixed very strong at my rail.
    Cons:
    The build quality could be better because it have few irregularities at the edges, but this problem is easily solved with a lit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections