DX  » Community » Reviews » ECAR H4 35W 3400-Lumen 8000K Xenon HID White Headlamps for Car (Pair/8~32V)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad for the price.

posted by kwikimports on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really awsome blue/white bright light it actually illuminates the entire road and street signs when driving, I was pleasantly suprised
    Cons:
    Only down side is the 2 red wires on the power input for the existing headlight loom need to be swapped around, then ballasts a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great!

posted by asafran on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very very easy to connect - No need of additional wiring - Improves lighting really a LOT - Still can use the yellow high beam - You can buy the replacements here in DX for both lamps (in 8000k or 6000k) and ballast
    Cons:
    - had to change the connection between red wires to make high and low beam. But i had read it previusly in other reviews and it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great HID bulbs but come wired wrong!!!,

posted by oskcaz on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great HID bulb, high beams suck and is just a standard yellow light but you don't need to use high beams, low beams HID are very bright
    Cons:
    Come wired wrong!! High beams and low beams are switched! Just switch the two little red wires on the small plug , also where i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    http://dx.com/p/ecar-h4-35w-3400-lumen-8000k-xenon-hid-white-headlamps-for-

posted by jeepinscott on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've used a lot of HID light kits in everything from race cars, sidexsides, motorcycles and even spotlights. These have a second xenon bulb that acts as a low beam, making them street legal. Run low beam like normal or high beam for a very bright light. The...
    Cons:
    The plug was wired incorrectly so that the low beam came on when high beams were on, but it was very easy to fix.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light, bad quality.

posted by LuMen2 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The installation and manual are very easy to follow, the installation is very simple and i think every one can do it. The light colour of the lamps are very good and very bright. You only need some tape or a screw to mount the balasts.
    Cons:
    I used the lamps for about half a hour and one light is already dead. So the lamps are not that good quality...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, good price

posted by ellolazo on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great color 8000k it is a bluish white. Nice luminous intensity. it have the perfect connector to replace the h4 lights. very fast start response. very cheap product ifyou take in count that came 2 lamps and 2 ballast
    Cons:
    The balast are a bit tick, nothing that can not be handle, but are not slim at all. Working the balast have a continous very au...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exelente empaque y envio

posted by dragonite26 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    precio exelente y muy buena calidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    ninguna contra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the prize

posted by fordartur on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was searching a HID system and I choose this one because of the prize and the disponibility of parts in case anything fail (and in case it fail, I can buy another set and keep it as a spare because is quite cheap). The functionality is good, it gives quit...
    Cons:
    none for the prize, maybe looks a bit weak.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not a bad impression!

posted by rickiewuu on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Worked as soon as I plugged it all in! No flickering, exactly what I wanted. Better than my halogens by a lot! Have already purchased another set.
    Cons:
    If only it came with slim ballasts, would be able to hide it better!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product And Price

posted by MrReese on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy plug and play installation worth the purchase Build quality is something you would see in a product 10x the price. Seems to be very good quality 8K light has a very nice cool blue tint to it and is very bright.
    Cons:
    The rubber grommet should have been put behind the H4 plug, as I had to cut into the plastic of my headlight so that the headli...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections