Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:477 (47%)
  • 4 Star:477 (47%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Laser Pointer

posted by Tristen40 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, Compact and Easy to mount, cable is sufficiently long enough to mount the push pad on either side of the receiver. Easy to mount, with correct assembly tools included. Alternate on/off switch allows for versatile use. Functions well and requires n...
    Cons:
    Push pad can be a little temperamental if not secured flush to the receiver.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works nicely

posted by Hemuz on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really nice piece of work solid and points quiet accurate when you use moment to adjust it. Just perfect for a hand crossbow or airsoft gun Owned like year and this were way much better i ever could imagine
    Cons:
    the adjustment screws doesn't work at all but that is just a small con for airsoft user maybe a bit bigger for those who uses i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for night shooting

posted by clotsoc on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This sight came out of the box ready to mount and use, complete with battery and two switches -- back of the unit and the pressure switch. Both worked just fine. At the price it's a great product. Quite visible in the day, and perfect for night shooting.
    Cons:
    The bolts for the mount are way too long, so leave ends sticking out that could snag on clothing or other stuff. Not tidy enoug...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by Mardec on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Easy to mount -A lot of mount pieces and options -Two switches included 1. On/off 2. Pressure -Took no time at all to zero in
    Cons:
    -My on/off switch is faulty and is very poorly made. The pressure switch is way better! -I broke a screw trying to install it, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice laser!

posted by Zenha on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The laser is very bright, even in sunlight! Very easy to aim in. Comes with mounts for both the barrel and the normal gun mounts! Works with airguns, shotguns, etc.
    Cons:
    The design makes it feel a bit cheap and mine stopped working in the rain. The block color on the laser and the mount easily fa...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CAn't go wrong at this price

posted by jeeeeeeright on 09/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really, really easy to use. Both barrel and rail mounts. Two types of activation switches. The supplied allen wrenches semms to be ok quality.
    Cons:
    Could not get the dot adjusted fat enough to one side just with the screws. Had to rotate the whole unit to get the dot just wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for shooting

posted by flandersj on 08/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The laser is very bright, even in sunlight! Very easy to aim in. Comes with mounts for both the barrel and the normal gun mounts! Works with airguns, shotguns, etc.
    Cons:
    The design makes it feel a bit cheap and mine stopped working in the rain. The block color on the laser and the mount easily fa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bang Bang

posted by Humper on 06/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's CHEAP! You are not going to find a laser sight for your gun anwhere this cheap, unless you steal it! It came with everything, including the battery, alan wrenches to install, and stupid little box to keep everything inside.
    Cons:
    My tail cap (on-off switch) was machined wrong! It won't work at all, which means I have to use the pressure switch. It seems...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by lucon on 05/19/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All parts of this laser are made well i thought. The pressure switch is smooth and easy to use. I prefer the on off cap myself. The barrel mount is a good addition to this kit and is an easy fix if the rail mount doesn't fit your gun. Found this laser is gr...
    Cons:
    The only issue I had is a second red dot (reflection off the lasers protective cover glass I think) sits a couple of inches fro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and worth every cent.

posted by Corail on 04/30/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good price for this kind of item. Nice box and good finish. Fastening bracket fits nicely on my vintage Crosman air rifle. Will work on almost any rifle or pistol. (Or any type of pipe) Always On switch works well when you sets the device. Trimming t...
    Cons:
    Laser dot is not very sharp. But at distance it really isnt a problem. Wired trigger switch is a but fiddely but works well on ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections